What's new

NFL Experience

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score
Runs from the 27th of this month up until the day of the big game. Is anyone going? I just bought tickets and am pretty excited about it. Free autograph's, games, etc. for those of you don't know what it is. It's like Fan Fest on steroids. :p

Anyway, I wonder who's going to be appearing. If any of you are going and have any more info. on it feel free to share, eh.

MrAndMrsFish

Mr. Minor League
Reaction score
well it runs 27-28 then runs Feb. 1-3....only way u can get in on Feb. 4 is with a SB ticket....lots of games, appearances and stuff like that....i know the list is still being worked on after talking to the Host Committee this morning

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
i'm probably going on the third, the day before the big game. it would be double sweet if the saints were in it.

i went to the nfl experience before in 2003 and met deion branch (no autograph, but did get some video of him). it was an awesome thing and i would like to do it again and see if i catch another future superstar. there was a booth of how footballs were made, also about gear and a ref's corner, along with games. we also saw to playing a player's tourney of nfl gameday 2003 i think. espn was also there. for those of you that have never been, it's going to be a wonderful day for you all.

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
I should be there on the 27th, my friend has an extra ticket. Never been to an event like this, should be fun.

TarHeel324

Muckdog
Reaction score
I went to the one before Super Bowl XXXIII...Getting autographs was cool, and the NFL Films tent is a must see. It was alright, nothing that amazing but good

Fishfan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
I wanna find out whom is signing when before I decide to go or not. I have gone a couple of times in the past and enjoyed it alot when I was younger. I got some great autographs from jim brown to marino to sayers and elway to bledsoe.

Always an enjoyable time and good card show too.

I am hoping Brett Farve will do a signing one of the days. I would really enjoy getting him.

I am also hoping for Andre Reed and Thurman Thomas to add onto my Jim Kelly Helmet

jmenjes

Muckdog
Reaction score
$15 adults, $10 kids 12 and under, and it is at Dolphin Stadium.

And I'll be there on the 27th.

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
Got my tickets yesterday, i'll be there on the 27th.
How much are tickets to this?

pierremvp1

Muckdog
Reaction score
I went twice the last time the Super Bowl was here and again when it was in Tampa. It's a can't miss event. Great fun. I don't care much about getting autographs, but there are plenty of players signing. I like the games. The punting, passing, kicking, and receiving zones. There was also a Sony Playstation tent that had all the games, contests, and almost everybody got a FREE game. I recommend strongly going on Feb. 1. This will be the slowest day. The lines can get a little long otherwise. It's also great fun for 7-14 year olds, so take along your brother/sister, or nephew/niece. I assume all fathers will take their kids. It's held right in the parking lot of Joe Robbie Stadium.

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score

Look above you :whistle

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score

Look above you :whistle
Oops. Thanks! :thumbup

Mabdul Doobakus

Muckdog
Reaction score
I went to this way back in the day...I was probably like 14 or so. And I was next in line for the QB challenge, when in strolls Warren Moon and Drew Bledsoe for some kind of news segment. And, of course, the news doesn't want to show them throwing bad passes, so they do take after take waiting for both QBs to look good. But they keep missing their mark. Again and again and again and again. I must've waited for 45 minutes for those bastards to finally get the job done.

One of my friends was lucky enough to be ahead of me in line and he got to throw next to them that entire time. I forget exactly how it worked, but people went in there in groups of 6 or so.

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm going to have to call that number and find out who's going to be appearing on the 27th which is when I'll be going.

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score
Well, that's helpful...

I called the number the NFL provided at the bottom of the NFL Experience page for info. on who would be appearing this weekend and they weren't able to tell me anything I didn't already know. Awesome. I'll check back in mid-January as they told me to do in the recording. :rolleyes:

Has anyone been able to get any dirt on possible player appearances?

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
nfl experience opens on saturday. i may try to go this saturday with a different group, but that's not set in stone or anything.

McFly

Muckdog
Reaction score
Chad Johnson of the Bengals will be there Saturday. I haven't been able to get confirmation on any other players. :censored

Top Bottom