What's new

Nice Outing for DW

Malman

Muckdog
Reaction score
Nice job Dontrelle

"A terrific Double-A debut by Carolina lefty Dontrelle Willis (ND, 6IP, 5H, 1ER, 0W, 3K). Willis cut through the BayBears over six innings on just 61 pitches, 42 for strikes. Willis surrendered only a run-scoring double with two outs in the fourth inning."

Also Cabrera was 2-4 with an RBI Double.

Teal Shadow

Muckdog
Reaction score
RHP Don Levinski comes back to haunt his former organization(Brevard County Expos) with 6 strong innings alonging 6H,1H,1BB with 7K's :D

Malman

Muckdog
Reaction score
Very nice. I hope to get up to Jupiter later in the season to see Big Don pitch.

butchy

Muckdog
Reaction score
As a new resident of Jupiter, I've been to a few Jupiter Hammerhead games already this year. I saw Don Levinski pitch last nite. He pitched a good game (throwing too many curveballs for my liking). He didnt have much help from his catcher (Josh Willingham). Josh is still learning to be a catcher and there were SIX stolen bases against him and a couple of passed balls.

The team needs to hit the ball consistently. Everyone is struggling including jason stokes (though he did hit the ball hard last nite).

Chad Hutchinson did pitch a good 5 inning the other nite and I think he will get stronger as the season goes on.

BTW, carolina won a doubleheader today with identical 1-0 wins. The second game was a seven inning no hitter. Snare went 5.

I'll try to keep everyome informed about future Jupiter games

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
awesome! will be great to get reports from there, thanks butchy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom