What's new

Nike Contacts

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
I am wearing the amber nike contacts for the first time today (for baseball). They're pretty neat.

My eyes look bloodshot...it's kinda cool, though. It's weird, everything has an orange tint. When we were at a traffic stop, the green light, looked light blue.

anyone else ever try them?

link

Fish4Life

Muckdog
Reaction score
pretty bad ass! never knew about these things.. interesting

BIG Z

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah,Brian Roberts wears those too,ever since he started wearing them he's put up some nice numbers.Let's see if you can follow up to that lol.

I myself am not able to wear contacts i don't know why,everytime i try to put on contacts i close my eyes lol,it kind of pisses me off but oh well.I guess i'm scared of touching my eye,or hurting myself.

Mets_bs

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah,Brian Roberts wears those too,ever since he started wearing them he's put up some nice numbers.Let's see if you can follow up to that lol.

I myself am not able to wear contacts i don't know why,everytime i try to put on contacts i close my eyes lol,it kind of pisses me off but oh well.I guess i'm scared of touching my eye,or hurting myself.

Methinks that had more to do with the HGH, but that is not important as it pertains to this thread.

I've worn them, very weird to get used to.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hopefully I will. My vision had gotten so bad that I had one throw from SS hit me right in the chest. it stung a little bit. I love these things so far. My coach says I look like a hamster though..

BIG Z

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hopefully I will. My vision had gotten so bad that I had one throw from SS hit me right in the chest. it stung a little bit. I love these things so far. My coach says I look like a hamster though..
LoL i bet those contacts look badass,what position are you playing?

Top Bottom