What's new

NY Giants season on in 5

METSrosexual

Muckdog
Reaction score
i noticed there are a couple of Giants fans on this board, and well, our season starts in about 5 mins vs the Eagles. i dont expect much out of this game except to see if Warner is still the real deal, which i hope he is. anyway...LETS GO G-MEN!!!!!!!!

FishFanInPA

Don't ever forget it....you will always be losers

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

Mets_bs

Muckdog
Reaction score
I must admit watching Eli getting plastered made my heart stop, but not as funny as watching Shawn Andrews cry chocolate tears after breaking his leg. I'm surprised the cart was able to haul his fat ass off the field. Now THAT was funny.

METSrosexual

Muckdog
Reaction score
daaaaaaaaamn this team is no good. got a little excited after scoring first, but you know how that goes if its the Giants. yeah, Eli getting jacked kinda scared me, but he got up from it quickly. the kids got guts, and the Manning name, which is all i need.

hahahaha.....chocolate tears. :D

FishFanInPA

I must admit watching Eli getting plastered made my heart stop, but not as funny as watching Shawn Andrews cry chocolate tears after breaking his leg. I'm surprised the cart was able to haul his fat ass off the field. Now THAT was funny.

[snapback]555826[/snapback]

You know...you New Yorkers just don't know what winning is like do ya....The Mets are awful...the Giants may win three games and the Knicks are garbage....move to Philadelphia where things are looking golden.

Mets_bs

Muckdog
Reaction score
You know...you New Yorkers just don't know what winning is like do ya....The Mets are awful...the Giants may win three games and the Knicks are garbage....move to Philadelphia where things are looking golden.
[snapback]555857[/snapback]

Actually I live in Pittsburgh, transplanted New Yorker ... and I can hear the choking from here. Philly is a s***hole. Go ahead, laugh it up ... we'll see how funny it is when you guys lose in the championship game again.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
I saw bright spots so I actually am one of the few who was somewhat happy with today.

Put the d line up against a qb who's not at mobile as Mcnabb and they can do some major damage.

The Rushing is finally there with Thunder and Lighting back in full force.

If they can start executing better in key situations, they could be a 9 win team this year and I really mean that.

Sadly

Mets_bs

Muckdog
Reaction score
The offense honestly surprised me; Tiki was off the hook, Warner was pretty much on target all day, the O-Line was pretty decent, and Ron Dayne even had a good game. The only real problem was the dropped balls by the recievers.

The defense looked like s***, and that's putting it nicely. Kevin Lewis(who put Greisen out of a job) and Strahan did a good job putting pressure on McNabb but the secondary was total crap, the LB's were a non-factor for the most part, and the run defense in general sucked ... Brian Westbrook shouldn't be allowed to run all over you like that.

Special teams was ok, Feagles and Christie had great games but the coverage teams were horrible ...

There were some bright spots, but there certainly was plenty to stew over.

Nugget

Muckdog
Reaction score
Actually I live in Pittsburgh

Where in?! I'm in Penn Hills right now but raised in Squirrel Hill.

GiambiNYY25Fan

Muckdog
Reaction score
How's an injury funny? Regardless what team it happens to, yours or any other. You may feel relieved that it was your rival's player but you can't laugh at that... the guy was crying, you can't even imagine how that would feel, and having players topple over you afterwards.

Mets_bs

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey, it's not like I booed Santa Clause or cheered spinal injury for christ's sake. A fat guy broke his leg and was driven out of the stadium on a tiny golf cart while some more drunk off their ass fat guys with cheese steak sauce all over their faces cheered like he was some kind of hero. It was funny.

GiambiNYY25Fan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Most people do cheer when he gets carted out just as a sign of respect, no matter where you're playing and no matter who gets hurt

Mets_bs

Muckdog
Reaction score
They cheer why the guy is lying lifeless on the field? Only in Philadelphia!

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
Philly is a s***hole.
[snapback]555873[/snapback]

I'd like to thank you for insulting the area in which I live than making sterotypes about those who live in the area and to top it off making a horrible racist remark about another man getting injured all because he played for another team.

Mets_bs

Muckdog
Reaction score
making a horrible racist remark about another man getting injured all because he played for another team.
[snapback]557255[/snapback]

Since when did fat people have their own race? Is making fun of ugly people racist too? Being fat is a choice, not something that can't be controlled like race, so don't even try that PC crap.

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
making a horrible racist remark about another man getting injured all because he played for another team.

Since when did fat people have their own race? Is making fun of ugly people racist too? Being fat is a choice, not something that can't be controlled like race, so don't even try that PC crap.
[snapback]557272[/snapback]

"chocolate tears", Yeah I'd think having an objection to saying a black man's tears are chocolate isn't being PC, I just think it's seeing a jerk comment.

Mets_bs

Muckdog
Reaction score

"chocolate tears", Yeah I'd think having an objection to saying a black man's tears are chocolate isn't being PC, I just think it's seeing a jerk comment.
[snapback]557288[/snapback]

I was calling a fat 400 pound offensive lineman's tears chocolate, once again you're reading too much into this. The fact that he's black is a coincidence and it's too bad you can't make a joke like that nowadays without 1000 bleeding heart liberals jumping all over you.

FishFanInPA

[snapback]557288[/snapback]

I was calling a fat 400 pound offensive lineman's tears chocolate, once again you're reading too much into this. The fact that he's black is a coincidence and it's too bad you can't make a joke like that nowadays without 1000 bleeding heart liberals jumping all over you.
[snapback]557298[/snapback]

Your a moron and you prove it over and over again....how about if you were italian and i told you that you were a pasta eatin moron? It's not right....and don't give me this crap about how bad my city is...We're passionate...better then you nameless Mets fans.

Top Bottom