What's new

Official Baseball Gambling Thread

FishFanInPA

Record: 1-0

Marlins/Nats under 8 -- Two pitchers who own the teams their playing against......

Tampa Bay +1.5 (-120) -- Pavano blows plus I like Kazmir in this spot as well...fits two of my little things.....i almost always bet on Kazmir and always bet against pitchers who were on the DL.

Parlay Seattle and under 8.5 -- always bet on Felix Hernandez in my book...especially since he's slimmed down in the offseason.

for craps and giggles i'm takin the Royals +140 -- I'm not a big schilling fan at all....Meche wants to pitch well for his first start as a Royal.....

Feel free to add your picks as well but i'm going to post mine....

Javy88

Muckdog
Reaction score
Texas (+130) at Anaheim. Lackey gets owned by Texas. Something like 11 career starts with a 6+ ERA if I can remember. Millwood is going for Texas, he'll be looking for a good start for another strong year. The over of 8.5 should also be good for this game.

Floridalion

Muckdog
Reaction score
I parlayed the Tigers over the Blue Jays and the Marlins over the Nats which is paying +255.

pierremvp1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Each season, I look to wager on teams off to a streak, either winning or losing. I wait until the team has won or lost 4 before jumping in and riding the wave. You just hope for a 9 game streak, and possibly get lucky riding a 15 game streak. In this case, I'll jump on the home team(Marlins) early. I played them tonite for 2 units, my first unofficial wager and win of the season.
Officially, I like the Marlins tomorrow for 2 units.

FishFanInPA

I made 4 bets today but obviously it's too late to post them.....i'll post tomorrow's picks later.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
What is/was the marlins over under for wins this year?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
76.5 on some, 78.5 on others

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
76.5 on some, 78.5 on others

I love the over at 76.5, however at 78.5 I am not sure.

FishFanInPA

I got:

Royals +1.5

Harden -120

Under 9.5 in Texas and Philly...

Top Bottom