What's new

ok I was wrong about this team...

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
I thought this team could have have been the surprise of the year but I was wrong mainly because team still can't hit for RISP.The Marlins pitching has been solid for the most part except that stretch where relievers were getting hammer.The starting pitching has been the impressive but the Marlins need some better hittters(Plain and simple.).Yeah I know it's early to give up on them but how many you guys actually think this offense could turn it around? :unsure :

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
the Hoya inside of me tells me to wait till the end of May and then evaluate this team......

but Im pretty damn worried right now.....

:(

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
The infuriating thing is that you would think that the team has slumped so badly recently because of the pitching injuries, but that hasn't been the case at all. Except for a couple of poor outings by Justin Wayne, the fill-ins (Tejera and now 4 new relievers) have done a fair job. It's been the putrid offense that has caused this losing streak.

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
we will start hitting just watch... i have feeling marlins going to beat Giants tonight and sweep Rockies u'll see.

:killthemall :marlins :invasion :jerry

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score
but Im pretty damn worried right now.....

:(
you never believe me?

:banghead

Jack1

I don't think I've read this on this forum BUT it's time to fire the hitting coach and while the Marlins are at it, they should fire the hitting coach at Albuquerque. Oh and the roving hitting instructor. I don't think I've seen a more pathetic bunch of hitters than those of the Marlins and the Isotopes. I shouldn't be surprised about the AAA team. All that is is Portland West. It's the same problem most of these same players had when they were in AA. You wonder why they got promoted!!
:banghead

Top Bottom