What's new

OMG !

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
I stood here clapping and cheering for almost five minutes. What a storybook ending for his first major league game. I am usually verbose, tonight I'm speechless.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Man and to the Deepest part of pro player. This kid is something special! Probably as good as Pujos or any other young player out there.

farmer_fran

Muckdog
Reaction score
Man and to the Deepest part of pro player. This kid is something special! Probably as good as Pujos or any other young player out there.
He's not as good as Pujols. Pujols is the best player in the league. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
yea i bet you all hated him his fist at bats and after the last you guys prob. loved him

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
i thought he would do something tonight, but nothing as big as what he did! all i can say is WOW!

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
ya he really showed us something

and when you look at him, he is so young, he looks young enough to sit next to me in chemistry

damn what a game, what a game

couldnt you guys see the look on hollandsworth face the whole game......lol

you could tell he was pissed

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Lets hope we see many repeat performances over the year from him! :D

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Very good At Bat for Cabrera. He stayed back and just drove it. The pitch was in and he did a great job with his hands! I cant believe he ended the game with his 1st homer, gosh what a shot.

He almost ended the game if it wasnt for Haper...

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
yea i bet you all hated him his fist at bats and after the last you guys prob. loved him
Actually I was very encouraged with each of his at bats. He kept making contact, albeit fouls but contact, and that liner up the middle was further progress. But the homer, they make movies about this kind of stuff. It feels good tonight to be a Marlins fan. Thanks Miguel.

Jrod1

Muckdog
Reaction score
did he have 5 or 6 at bats tonite

yea what a badass homer by cabrera

he also seemed very good in left

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Not at all...

You don't expect much from a guy in his ML debut...

To be honest, he impressed me with the way he struck some balls, and his patience looked great...

The HR was just the icing on the cake to what was a great game for Cabs no matter what...

To be honest, when he hit that ball, I was excited because I thought he just moved the runner over to third. When that ball fell over the fence, all I could say was "HOLY s***! HOLY s***!"...

SportsCenter

Muckdog
Reaction score
nope i even told my dad in pro player it ok if he does bad today he kinda neverous

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wow tomorrow I would love to go the game but too bad I'm just attending school and no job.

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pujos is the best hitter in the league but this kid in 2 years will be as good as him. He could hit to all fields and with Power. Pro player is no easy place to hit a homer to CF, and he just did. In two years he will be biger, stronger, and more experienced.

BTW: the SC call of the day went to Soriano and Jeter who went back-to-back with solo Homers. Thats BS it should have gone to Cabs he's only the third player in hostory to have a walk off homer in his in 1st game.

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pujos is the best hitter in the league but this kid is 2 years will be as good as him. He could hit to all fields and with Power. Pro player is no easy place to hit a homer to CF, and he just did. In two years he will be biger, stronger, and more experienced.
lol but you gotta remember pujols hit 37 homers as a ROOKIE

minus

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pujos is the best hitter in the league but this kid is 2 years will be as good as him. He could hit to all fields and with Power. Pro player is no easy place to hit a homer to CF, and he just did. In two years he will be biger, stronger, and more experienced.
lol but you gotta remember pujols hit 37 homers as a ROOKIE How old is Pujos? 22??

Top Bottom