What's new

One Federal Prosecutor that NEEDS to be Fired

FutureGM

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has heard about the Federal Prosecutor Johnny Sutton, who has convicted several Border Patrol agents of crimes against illegal aliens, in cases where the Border Patrol agents have tended to have the evidence on their side.

Cases in point:
-A Border Patrol agent was convicted and sentenced to a year and a day in jail after firing at a van driven by two illegal aliens who had attempted to run him over when he was performing a routine traffic stop. The illegal aliens settled in court for $100,000 after the county's insurance agency pressured the county to settle instead of letting the case go to trial.
-Two other Border Patrol agents were sentenced to years in prison for firing at an illegal alien convicted drug smuggler who was fleeing back across the US/Mexico border. The Federal Prosecutor actually gave this CONVICTED drug smuggler immunity from prosecution in exchange for his testimony against the agents. There is a lot of mounting evidence that the prosecutor, who was appointed by this President, improperly conducted the investigation.

I would post a link if I could find a decent article about these cases. They are pretty much only being covered by Lou Dobbs on his CNN show.

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Glenn Beck had the wife of one of the BP agents on. She was really articulate in arguing the fact this guy needed to go.

TimeWrecker

Muckdog
Reaction score
I can't stand Lou Dobbs. Every night since last august or before he does the news for 5 minutes and then talks about the Illigals taking over the world! Every single show.

As for the story itself, which i've seen flipping past Dobbs plenty of times, yeah its wrong, I hope they get their justice soon. Dobbs isn't making a big enough ripple in the water to cause the state to handle the issue.

prinmemito

Muckdog
Reaction score
You don't know if these guys probably did something worse and this is the best evidence they came up with so they went after them with this. Many mobsters get thrown in jail for petty stuff, like income tax evasion or other bulls***.

Prosecutors often do this. They are certain these people are guilty of something bad but they don't have enough evidence (for example, people that are willing to testify truthfully for fear of retaliation) to convict them

You don't know the whole story.

And, for the record, I've met border patrol agents who admit that when they catch illegal aliens they shoot them in the foot and let them go back. Border patrol agents often commit heinous crimes.

I don't know if anyone has heard about the Federal Prosecutor Johnny Sutton, who has convicted several Border Patrol agents of crimes against illegal aliens, in cases where the Border Patrol agents have tended to have the evidence on their side.

Cases in point:
-A Border Patrol agent was convictedand sentenced to a year and a day in jail after firing at a van driven by two illegal aliens who had attempted to run him over when he was performing a routine traffic stop. The illegal aliens settled in court for $100,000 after the county's insurance agency pressured the county to settle instead of letting the case go to trial.
-Two other Border Patrol agents were sentenced to years in prison for firing at an illegal alien convicted drug smuggler who was fleeing back across the US/Mexico border. The Federal Prosecutor actually gave this CONVICTED drug smuggler immunity from prosecution in exchange for his testimony against the agents. There is a lot of mounting evidence that the prosecutor, who was appointed by this President, improperly conducted the investigation.

I would post a link if I could find a decent article about these cases. They are pretty much only being covered by Lou Dobbs on his CNN show.

He didn't throw them in jail. They were convicted. It's not like this guy threw them in jail. He clearly had the goods on them and the jury agreed.

Madman81

Muckdog
Reaction score
You don't know if these guys probably did something worse and this is the best evidence they came up with so they went after them with this. Many mobsters get thrown in jail for petty stuff, like income tax evasion or other bulls***.

Prosecutors often do this. They are certain these people are guilty of something bad but they don't have enough evidence (for example, people that are willing to testify truthfully for fear of retaliation) to convict them

Nor do you. I advise you to check out http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=1369 for a fact upgrade :thumbup

prinmemito

Muckdog
Reaction score

Nor do you. I advise you to check out http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=1369 for a fact upgrade :thumbup

I never said I did. :thumbup

Jerk.

And this is clearly a website with an agenda. Not saying they're wrong, but you have to be suspicious.

Looks to me like you don't know jack sh*t either.

Top Bottom