What's new

Opening Day Postponed

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
i heard about plan but i not sure plan will work how their play that many game in phoenix or play like tourney
Spring Training complexes. They're not all going to play at the Diamondbacks' ballpark.

mystikol87

Muckdog
Reaction score
What money is really going to be made though if they have no crowds. Advertising money would be it really along with merchandise but that’s a year round thing . Don’t know how much that would stack up. I don’t know the breakdowns in revenue. I wonder if people who have already paid the mlb.tv seasons will see anything back?
If they’re looking into it, I’m sure they see money to be made.

I think people are so hungry for sports that there potentially would be huge viewership and tons of advertising revenue.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score

CoastieMike

Muckdog
Reaction score

marlinsmaniac

Muckdog
Reaction score
Um, that's a brutal division. Whoa.
It’s basically the NL East except the Cards and Astros replace the Braves and Phillies. The Astros are a lot better than the Phillies but I’d say it’s either a wash with the cards/Braves or the Braves may even be a bit better in my opinion. Either way, I don’t care if they put the ‘27 Yankees, ‘01 Mariners, and the Harlem globetrotters in. I need baseball in my life 😩

mystikol87

Muckdog
Reaction score
It’s basically the NL East except the Cards and Astros replace the Braves and Phillies. The Astros are a lot better than the Phillies but I’d say it’s either a wash with the cards/Braves or the Braves may even be a bit better in my opinion. Either way, I don’t care if they put the ‘27 Yankees, ‘01 Mariners, and the Harlem globetrotters in. I need baseball in my life 😩
Exactly. Took a division that was already really tough and made it even more insane. lol

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
At this rate the final plan will be "all teams to play across 30 cities in 30 different ballparks"

Top Bottom