What's new

Opening Day Roster/Lineup

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score

Mish thinks Urena is being labeled as a starter so that they can shop him as such for a trade.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score

Just like I predicted, Villar plays every day but his position will change based on many factors. Good plan. Improves the lineup but allows for flexibility with the rest of the roster.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score

Just like I predicted, Villar plays every day but his position will change based on many factors. Good plan. Improves the lineup but allows for flexibility with the rest of the roster.
I do like that!

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
So the Marlins say Urena is a starter, Mish says it's so they can trade him but if they don't he might actually be in the rotation on Opening Day. Might have to consider this. Part of me really thinks they should stick him in there automatically since we're kinda short on experience in the rotation and at the very least he can eat up innings for us.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
So the Marlins say Urena is a starter, Mish says it's so they can trade him but if they don't he might actually be in the rotation on Opening Day. Might have to consider this. Part of me really thinks they should stick him in there automatically since we're kinda short on experience in the rotation and at the very least he can eat up innings for us.
If we get Henderson Alvarez, doe.

SongInTheAir

Hammerhead
Writer
Reaction score
He's our ace. He's pitching on Opening Day. What is all this noise you're spewing about "if" he makes it? He's the best pitcher the Marlins have had since Jarlin Garcia.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
He's our ace. He's pitching on Opening Day. What is all this noise you're spewing about "if" he makes it? He's the best pitcher the Marlins have had since Jarlin Garcia.
And Jarlin Garcia was the best pitcher the Markins have had since Zac Gallen (praise be).

Reaction score
Isn’t Sierra out of options ? It’s too bad if he’s never given a chance. He was much improved last season albeit in a small sample size in the majors.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
Isn’t Sierra out of options ? It’s too bad if he’s never given a chance. He was much improved last season albeit in a small sample size in the majors.
Yes he's out of options and yea he's never gotten a real prolonged chance which is why I think he's the frontrunner to be the opening day center fielder. Even if his spring training isn't the greatest I feel like they'll afford him an extended look this season. Basically they'll give him the long leash that they gave Brinson in 2018.

Michael

Wind Surge
VIP
Writer
Reaction score
Yes he's out of options and yea he's never gotten a real prolonged chance which is why I think he's the frontrunner to be the opening day center fielder. Even if his spring training isn't the greatest I feel like they'll afford him an extended look this season. Basically they'll give him the long leash that they gave Brinson in 2018.
I don't think it'll be *that* long but I get your point.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
Does anyone think that Rule V pick Sharp will make the roster?
He will be given every chance to make it, because otherwise they lose him. I would figure he sees a lot of early work and then just has to show something.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
I miss Prison Break, I don't think I've seen that actor in anything else.

Top Bottom