What's new

Opening Day!

HelmsE

Muckdog
Reaction score
The good news: The Marlin's season opener is tonight. The bad news: I have nine hours of work to sit through before I can go home, crack open a few liters of beer and watch the Marlins game. Nonetheless I figured I'd start up a thread in honor of opening day. Should be a damn fun season.

Boog Sciambi

Muckdog
Reaction score
The good news: The Marlin's season opener is tonight. The bad news: I have nine hours of work to sit through before I can go home, crack open a few liters of beer and watch the Marlins game. Nonetheless I figured I'd start up a thread in honor of opening day. Should be a damn fun season.

and even more bad news.... they're playing while you're at work..

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Taking their first steps towards a third world series title today. GO Marlins!!!!!!!!

marlinsfan75

Muckdog
Reaction score

and even more bad news.... they're playing while you're at work..
He's posting from Bulgaria so maybe he'll get lucky. I guess they sell beer by the liter over there as well. Either way I'm excited.

CTMarlinsfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I wish I could be there....damn class and damn Passover for making me stay in CT though :( I'll be watching on my $17/month subsription to mlb.tv though!

anotherrealfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I wish I could be there....damn class and damn Passover for making me stay in CT though :( I'll be watching on my $17/month subsription to mlb.tv though!
You are damning the wrong things. Soon you will be looking back and saying how great college was-and happy pesach.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
I hate missing opening day at the ballpark.... :(

Oh well, I'm getting no work done starting at 1:00. :)

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm just bringing my computer to class today and using gameday on MLB.com to follow the game. :confused

Crau

Muckdog
Reaction score
Baseball. Florida Marlins baseball. Damn I miss it, let's get it on..

Dante LeRoi

Muckdog
Reaction score
opening day......it's about time :notworthy

work: 2 hours left
cold beer: ready
mlb.tv account: ready

it's been a looong offseason and i can't wait till the 1st pitch :cool

bmstew

Muckdog
Reaction score
That's what I like to hear. I've got my jersey on and ready to represent up here in Columbus. 1:05 PM can't come soon enough.

Go Fish!

SongInTheAir

Jumbo Shrimp
Writer
Reaction score
I'm just bringing my computer to class today and using gameday on MLB.com to follow the game. :confused
haha, exactly what i'm doing!

bobbob1313

Muckdog
Reaction score
I just realized I need to fish out (get it? Ha!) my Marlins jersey for today.

Top Bottom