What's new

Our Rotation

bollostar

Muckdog
Reaction score
So we'll have a doubleheader tomorrow, and then we'll be playing for another 10 days straight. Tomorrow we'll have Olsen and Anibal going. So that leaves our starters for next week like this:

Monday: Vanden Hurk
Tuesday: Mitre
Wednesday: Willis
Thursday: ???

The options for Thursday are:

1.) Gregg
2.) A callup
3.) Olsen or Anibal on 3 days' rest (hopefully it doesn't come to this)

I'm thinking Wood is going to get sent down. It won't be an easy decision, though, because our active position players aren't in the best health (De Aza, Han-Ram).

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
There is no double header to my knowledge. Tommy and Rich said it was to be made up not tomorrow, but at a later date.

Eddie Altamonte

Muckdog
Reaction score
If a spot starter was needed Pinto or Gregg would get the call. We are in good shape there

bollostar

Muckdog
Reaction score
My bad. Didn't know the game wasn't going to be made up tomorrow.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Even if it is to be made up tomorrow, Vandenhurk didn't exactly see an inordinate amount of work his last start and as such I'm confident there'll be enough arms for the innings.

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score
Even if it is to be made up tomorrow, Vandenhurk didn't exactly see an inordinate amount of work his last start and as such I'm confident there'll be enough arms for the innings.

According to the Marlins web site:

Scotty goes Sunday vs Hudson.
Anibal and Mitre vs the Astros.
DTrain and the the rookie from Holland vs the Mets.
The game will most likely be made up when we travel to Atlanta June 4-6 because the game on the 6th is a scheduled 1:05 start.

Top Bottom