Trey05Marlins

Muckdog
Reaction score
This is what is listed on the official site

Tonight - Scott Olsen
Friday - Anibal Sanchez
Saturday - Dontrelle Willis
Sunday - Wes Obermueller

If this is so, who will pitch Monday's game against the Mets? Scott Olsen could go because he would have four days of rest, or do you think they would call up someone (maybe Gaby Hernandez) for a spot start? Nolasco is eligible to come of the DL but I heard his target date is Tuesday's game (May 1st).

Also, does anyone know any information on Alejandro de Aza? He's eligible to come off the DL May 3rd or 4th, is he supposed to be back by then?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
De Aza isn't even running yet..

as for Monday, my guess is Olsen

Trey05Marlins

Muckdog
Reaction score
That's unfortunate for Alejandro, I really like what he brings to our lineup. He is able to get on base and create more sacrifice opportunities for our pitchers and rbi opportunities for Hanley and Uggla.

arm9703

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have no info for you. Just saying wazzup. (You'll know who I am)

Eddie Altamonte

Muckdog
Reaction score
One thing I hope everyone can now appreciate is what JJ really represents to our rotation. JJ was our anchor. We need him back badly, the sooner the better!

poptart

Muckdog
Reaction score
One thing I hope everyone can now appreciate is JJ really represents to our rotation. JJ was our anchor. We need him back badly, the sooner the better!
i cant even imagine how awesome our pitching's gonna be once he's back.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
One thing I hope everyone can now appreciate is what JJ really represents to our rotation. JJ was our anchor. We need him back badly, the sooner the better!

That's faulty reasoning and you know it.

Top Bottom