What's new

Out of the Park baseball

CoastieMike

Muckdog
Reaction score
Anyone play the OOTP developments series?
MLBTS satisfies most of my baseball fix, except for my biggest enjoyment, franchise mode.
OOTP is so in depth in franchise mode, but lacks the gameplay aspect, basically all sim. Might have to give it a shot this year.

Reaction score
MLBTS satisfies most of my baseball fix, except for my biggest enjoyment, franchise mode.
OOTP is so in depth in franchise mode, but lacks the gameplay aspect, basically all sim. Might have to give it a shot this year.

Yeah, if The Show is addictive like chocolate ice cream, then OOTP is addictive like crack cocaine. Be careful with that game, folks.

yxnarbo

Muckdog
Reaction score
I started playing OOTP three years ago and I never NEVER close the window. It's completely taken over my life.

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
I started playing OOTP three years ago and I never NEVER close the window. It's completely taken over my life.
Damn, you haven't rebooted your PC in 3 years? That's wild.

yxnarbo

Muckdog
Reaction score
Damn, you haven't rebooted your PC in 3 years? That's wild.
Very funny but all kidding aside, when I reboot, it always stops to say, "your computer can't close because OOTP is keeping it open, please close OOTP."

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
OOTP is the tits. Even when some of the stupid shit that happens in their sim engine they havent quite refined yet drives me mad.

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score

So basically you run the team and it just sims the games?

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
I'm having a copy sent to me, not sure when I'll get it. Can't wait to try it out.

Top Bottom