What's new

Padres 2020 Brown is Back

SonOfJack

Omnichannel Integration Expert
Writer
Reaction score
I never understood the fascination with this look.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
It's unique, bold, fits the team nickname, is traditional for this specific team, and is an upgrade over the too simple too boring navy and white look they had been poorly attempting to become for decades.

I'd make a few minor tweaks but this is a fabulous upgrade for a team desperately needing it. But again, this works "for them" but not for anyone else.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
The padres never should of have moved from brown and yellow in the first place, it's been a bad rebrand after another and another, and another

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Kick ass. Had heard this was coming full time and beyond happy to see it happen.

Go back to your true identity.

rmc523

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
While I'm not a fan of the look, I certainly get what they're going for (the padre look), and it's definitely a unique look - which is another reason I love the blue for us - it's unique.

cyoung

Muckdog
Reaction score
I really liked the blue. It fit the city, being a navy town. It didn't really fit their name though - maybe they should change that.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
I really liked the blue. It fit the city, being a navy town. It didn't really fit their name though - maybe they should change that.
the only reason they went navy was to match the Chargers colors

Top Bottom