What's new

Photos From Opening Day

JonDigital

Muckdog
Reaction score
Here are some photos a good buddy of mine who runs a great Orioles blog, oriolepost.blogspot.com took at the opening day game yesterday. Just a few here now as he is sorting more of them out off his SD card. Enjoy!

I will have more updated later in my gallery. Stop by here if you want to check em out. There are also game photos up on Yahoo as well here.

Enjoy!

Edit: BTW if anyone wants high resolution originals of these you can grab them on my flickr page here. Just click on the individual picture and then click the All Sizes button.

MiRi

Muckdog
Reaction score
Amazing! What camera does he have?

JonDigital

Muckdog
Reaction score
Amazing! What camera does he have?
I will find out for you MiRi.

Shaq-Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
Edit: BTW if anyone wants high resolution originals of these you can grab them on my flickr page here. Just click on the individual picture and then click the All Sizes button.
jesus christ, those pictures are insane.

isd71

Muckdog
Reaction score
Nice pics the national anthem seems crazy with all the people on the field, also I see Dontrelle still has that urban camo shirt he and JP bought back in 04, I think it was, in Atlanta.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
Noice pictures. Thanks for sharing! I didn't see the game on TV, so I guess I have to depend on pictures.

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Uggla's face in this picture is priceless... He is probably thinking "What the hell are you looking at?"

JonDigital

Muckdog
Reaction score
Uggla's face in this picture is priceless... He is probably thinking "What the hell are you looking at?"
He was probably thinking...

"Wait, whoa, hold up, that ISN'T Holly taking my picture like in Spring Training? I thought all cameramen would be blonde haired females. UGGG"

Reaction score

Man...Uggla has some giant forearms like Popeye. Hanley's thinking, "Save your pictures for my 4 hits"

Top Bottom