What's new

Piss-Water Thread

buccanes

Muckdog
Reaction score
the one, the only, the most natural beer out there..

you just feel so damn natural when you drink that, I recommend it to everyone

Geek_Squad

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pabst Blue Ribbon, Stag, and when I feel like slumming, Steel Reserve.

I am also known to drink OE and Colt .45 while leaving the bottle in the paper bag.

Lee

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yuengling definitely, just as cheap as Bud/Coors/Miller but it actually has some semblance of flavor.

The Marlin Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
the one, the only, the most natural beer out there..

you just feel so damn natural when you drink that, I recommend it to everyone

natty light holds a special, special place in my heart. it's my favortie cheap beer and i love it. hell of a choice my friend

strandedx02

Muckdog
Reaction score
One of my friends managed to get beer that was literally called something like "American Beer" in a convenience store one time...I can't remember the exact name but that was pretty close. Worked well enough for a beirut game.

And by the way, Beast Ice is pretty much the bane of my existence. :p

Bradcore

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
One of my friends managed to get beer that was literally called something like "American Beer" in a convenience store one time...I can't remember the exact name but that was pretty close. Worked well enough for a beirut game.

And by the way, Beast Ice is pretty much the bane of my existence. :p
Hello. It's the Yeti.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hull's Beer (I think they're out of buisness now)

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
National Bohemian Beer

(originally brewed in Baltimore...can be purchased for less than 50 cents a can)

My boy Milualkee's Best Light can also be purchased for less than 50 cents per can ($5.50 per 12-pack at good ole Walgreens).

Yuengling definitely, just as cheap as Bud/Coors/Miller but it actually has some semblance of flavor.

Yuengling is definitely amazing, but I've found you can only purchase it in six-packs, at about $7 to $8 a pop... Not too cheap on a teenage budget.

Flamarlins3

Muckdog
Reaction score
You can definitely buy 12 pack bottles of Yuengling for $7-8 around here at Harris Teeter

I don't really like Miller Lite. For some reason it always fills me up quicker, and I don't think it's all that good either.

Had a case race with PBR a few years back and never again will I drink the stuff.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
whatever I can shotgun is fine for a sh*tty beer

Lee

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yuengling is definitely amazing, but I've found you can only purchase it in six-packs, at about $7 to $8 a pop... Not too cheap on a teenage budget.

Like Flamarlins said, I can find 12 pack bottles for 8 bucks. Maybe that's just college town convenience store prices.

Top Bottom