What's new

Pizza throwing redsox fan

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
This is hilarious. There was a foul ball and one of the angels went to get it. Two fans went for it also and spilled beer all over themselves. Then out of no where a fan about two rows back throws a slice of pizza at one of the guys who just spilled his beer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5qWMROQlMk

fanofthefish

Marlins Historian
Reaction score
I saw that BBTN, of course Kruk couldn't believe someone would just throw a piece of pizza away.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
It would have been awesome if the pizza got him in the face instead of the back.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
It would have been awesome if the pizza got him in the face instead of the back.
You have to admit, the timing and throw was pretty damn awesome. :lol

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score

ya it was, its hilarious.

I love how the announcers are dying in the booth. I remember last year when dennis leary was in the booth and they lost it!

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
Even though the guy he hit did nothing wrong. It was the guy next to him. I could only imagine what would've happened if the Bartman thing happened in Fenway. :lol

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Seriously though, it isn't as bad as one would think since we got the ring in '04.

I remember the games I went to from '97-'02 way worse then now, plus with the raised ticket prices you don't get the hardcore or as many of the 'true' fans.

Hell, my dad (a born Yankees fan) wore a Got Rings? shirt in there in '05 and just got some good natured stuff.

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
http://redsox.bostonherald.com/redSox/view...amp;format=text

:lol :lol :lol

Still cracking me up.

What makes it even more gold is how he was the Pepsi fan of the game while cussing at the guy who threw it. :lol :lol :lol
That was awesome. Do they have a Pepsi Fan of the Game every game? That was hilarious either way! I might have to tune in to more NESN telecasts. :lol

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they do.

I know it was posted here before but, here is probably my favorite on air NESN moment:

Denis Leary (

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
I would have loved that slice of pizza. What a jerk.

MikeLowell25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Lol I loved that pizza clip and wow ... that other clip is amazing, "Are we in trouble?" lol

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get the clip from sportscenter when Steve Levy says bulging dick instead of bulging disk?

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
That pizza looks huge compared to the crappy little papa john's personal ones
they sell at DS.

That's a regulation size pizza right there. Looks like it's from a regular pie.

Top Bottom