What's new

Play's Top Ten!

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score
I would appreciate a fewmoments of your time! Muchas Gracias!

Have you ever had one or more ears douched?

Are you currently taking a prescribed cholesterol medication? If so, please list, and have you had positive results?

Do have lawn decorations?

Are you currently operating a motor vehicle, with or without a valid driver license? And if you had $15,000, but could only put towards a car, what car would you choose?

Have you ever went to cvs for one item, perhaps an eyedrop prescription, and just went wild buying stuff!?

What is your favorite song, by the King!?

What is your favorite animated Disney film?

I think that girls, that feel they need to be skeleton with silicone breasts y lips, is tradgic! I like real girls! Do you agree? Disagree? And I would love to hear your comments!

I don't know about those of you that live in other states, but down here, the local news stations are obssesed with Britney spears. Why!? Is it like that everywhere? Where is the talent? People line up to see her? Why? It's as if she's a great singer, like Streisand?

House is A Great show!! My favorite! Do you watch it? What's your Muy favorite tv show?

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
Have you ever had one or more ears douched? no

Are you currently taking a prescribed cholesterol medication? If so, please list, and have you had positive results? no

Do have lawn decorations? no

Are you currently operating a motor vehicle, with or without a valid driver license? And if you had $15,000, but could only put towards a car, what car would you choose? no, used escalade (ebay)

Have you ever went to cvs for one item, perhaps an eyedrop prescription, and just went wild buying stuff!? yes

What is your favorite song, by the King!? none

What is your favorite animated Disney film? peter pan

House is A Great show!! My favorite! Do you watch it? What's your Muy favorite tv show? no, baseball tonight

ShaqandWade323

Have you ever had one or more ears douched? No

Are you currently taking a prescribed cholesterol medication? If so, please list, and have you had positive results? No

Do have lawn decorations? No

Are you currently operating a motor vehicle, with or without a valid driver license? And if you had $15,000, but could only put towards a car, what car would you choose? Yes, and probably a Honda Civic

Have you ever went to cvs for one item, perhaps an eyedrop prescription, and just went wild buying stuff!? No

What is your favorite song, by the King!? Don't listen to him

What is your favorite animated Disney film? Lion King

I think that girls, that feel they need to be skeleton with silicone breasts y lips, is tradgic! I like real girls! Do you agree? Disagree? And I would love to hear your comments! Agree, fake girls look disgusting sometimes.

I don't know about those of you that live in other states, but down here, the local news stations are obssesed with Britney spears. Why!? Is it like that everywhere? Where is the talent? People line up to see her? Why? It's as if she's a great singer, like Streisand? Lol.

House is A Great show!! My favorite! Do you watch it? What's your Muy favorite tv show? Yes, and Scrubs with House being second.

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score
Gracias! Muy interesting! You don't like Suspicious Minds! ? Ayyyyyyyyy? :eek:

Cindyrella

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hi Tim,

SO you deleted the message you sent me? Why? What have you been up too. I never come here unless persuaded by one of my four friends. LOL

I know, I know, I should stop by more often. :rolleyes:

hug,
~Cindyrella~

Here's the answers to the other questions.

Have you ever had one or more ears douched? What kind of questions is this? Ear douching? Never heard of it so I'll say no.

Are you currently taking a prescribed cholesterol medication? If so, please list, and have you had positive results? No, I'm 40, ask me when I turn 50.

Do have lawn decorations? Not yet, I just bought a house, so maybe in a month from now.

Are you currently operating a motor vehicle, with or without a valid driver license? And if you had $15,000, but could only put towards a car, what car would you choose? TRICK question. I'm operating with a license and if I had $15K to put towards a car, I'd put it towards a Lexus and finance the rest.

Have you ever went to cvs for one item, perhaps an eyedrop prescription, and just went wild buying stuff!? YES (why? boredom, who knows?)

What is your favorite song, by the King!?I like almost every song on the Roustabout Cd and let's see, Jail House Rock, Love me Tender, Suspicious Minds, I want you I need you I love you, Don't be Cruel, All Shook up

What is your favorite animated Disney film? Curious George and Lion King are both pretty darn good.

I think that girls, that feel they need to be skeleton with silicone breasts y lips, is tradgic! I like real girls! Do you agree? Disagree? And I would love to hear your comments!

Um, well since I'm 100% real and I'm not a skinny bitch (darn it), I guess I better agree. LOL

I don't know about those of you that live in other states, but down here, the local news stations are obssesed with Britney spears. Why!? Is it like that everywhere? Where is the talent? People line up to see her? Why? It's as if she's a great singer, like Streisand? Britney Sucks

House is A Great show!! My favorite! Do you watch it? What's your Muy favorite tv show? Yes, and Scrubs with House being second. I don't watch TV

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hi Tim,

SO you deleted the message you sent me? Why? What have you been up too. I never come here unless persuaded by one of my four friends. LOL

I know, I know, I should stop by more often. :rolleyes:

hug,
~Cindyrella~

Here's the answers to the other questions.

Have you ever had one or more ears douched? What kind of questions is this? Ear douching? Never heard of it so I'll say no.

Are you currently taking a prescribed cholesterol medication? If so, please list, and have you had positive results? No, I'm 40, ask me when I turn 50.

Do have lawn decorations? Not yet, I just bought a house, so maybe in a month from now.

Are you currently operating a motor vehicle, with or without a valid driver license? And if you had $15,000, but could only put towards a car, what car would you choose? TRICK question. I'm operating with a license and if I had $15K to put towards a car, I'd put it towards a Lexus and finance the rest.

Have you ever went to cvs for one item, perhaps an eyedrop prescription, and just went wild buying stuff!? YES (why? boredom, who knows?)

What is your favorite song, by the King!?I like almost every song on the Roustabout Cd and let's see, Jail House Rock, Love me Tender, Suspicious Minds, I want you I need you I love you, Don't be Cruel, All Shook up

What is your favorite animated Disney film? Curious George and Lion King are both pretty darn good.

Um, well since I'm 100% real and I'm not a skinny bitch (darn it), I guess I better agree. LOL

I don't know about those of you that live in other states, but down here, the local news stations are obssesed with Britney spears. Why!? Is it like that everywhere? Where is the talent? People line up to see her? Why? It's as if she's a great singer, like Streisand? Britney Sucks

House is A Great show!! My favorite! Do you watch it? What's your Muy favorite tv show? Yes, and Scrubs with House being second. I don't watch TV

HaHa Ha! Hhaa ohhh mannn ha ha!

What!? Speak up! Haven't had my ears douched since '03! :)

Deleted what!? I keep everything! You mean the msg you never read 14 anos ago... ? ;) I Know when to quit. i think

Jiggy

Muckdog
Reaction score
Have you ever had one or more ears douched? no

Are you currently taking a prescribed cholesterol medication? If so, please list, and have you had positive results? no

Do have lawn decorations? no

Are you currently operating a motor vehicle, with or without a valid driver license? And if you had $15,000, but could only put towards a car, what car would you choose? I would get a tricked out Pontiac Grand Prix GTP or a Nissan 350z off ebay
Have you ever went to cvs for one item, perhaps an eyedrop prescription, and just went wild buying stuff!?no

What is your favorite song, by the King!?All Shook Up

What is your favorite animated Disney film?Toy Story

I think that girls, that feel they need to be skeleton with silicone breasts y lips, is tradgic! I like real girls! Do you agree? Disagree? And I would love to hear your comments! I agree 100%

I don't know about those of you that live in other states, but down here, the local news stations are obssesed with Britney spears. Why!? Is it like that everywhere? Where is the talent? People line up to see her? Why? It's as if she's a great singer, like Streisand?I dunno

House is A Great show!! My favorite! Do you watch it? What's your Muy favorite tv show? Mr. Bean

pierremvp1

Muckdog
Reaction score
EARS DOUCHED! What in the world are you talking about. I have an idea that a doctor would call it an ear flush, but whatever. Playattheplate, you are a breath of air, just not sure if it's fresh or rancid. Leaning towards fresh. What a group of questions. I'll answer Yes to #2, Pravachol, and it worked, but now I'm a Pravachol junkie.
Also, how in the world did that guy smoke himself to death?

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score
EARS DOUCHED! What in the world are you talking about. I have an idea that a doctor would call it an ear flush, but whatever. Playattheplate, you are a breath of air, just not sure if it's fresh or rancid. Leaning towards fresh. What a group of questions. I'll answer Yes to #2, Pravachol, and it worked, but now I'm a Pravachol junkie.

HaHa ha...You mean Russel Vine! President of Atlantic Roofing Company! I think the Marlins should have him throw out the first pitch at a ballgame! Too bad he died 6 yrs ago from a steady diet of Pepsi, chocolate doughnuts, and 3 packs of cigs a day...?

And the guy was only 31 yrs old.

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score

How do you become addicted to a cholesterol med?

catchoftheday

Muckdog
Reaction score

Have you ever had one or more ears douched? yes ... although i dont know what it means

Are you currently taking a prescribed cholesterol medication? If so, please list, and have you had positive results? no, i just eat right

Do have lawn decorations? i have different plants

Are you currently operating a motor vehicle, with or without a valid driver license? And if you had $15,000, but could only put towards a car, what car would you choose? I already own a vehicle which im happy with so I would rent a ferrari for 2 weeks while on vacation and go wild ... yes thats a waste but it will be the greatest waste ever wasted

Have you ever went to cvs for one item, perhaps an eyedrop prescription, and just went wild buying stuff!? It has happened before

What is your favorite song, by the King!? of pop? ... billie jean

dWhat is your favorite animated Disney film? spirited away was financed by disney and I hope that counts

I think that girls, that feel they need to be skeleton with silicone breasts y lips, is tradgic! I like real girls! Do you agree? Disagree? And I would love to hear your comments! if they are hot and a bit smart ill take them ... specially if they have a nice ass

I don't know about those of you that live in other states, but down here, the local news stations are obssesed with Britney spears. Why!? Is it like that everywhere? Where is the talent? People line up to see her? Why? It's as if she's a great singer, like Streisand? I dont watch that part of the news

House is A Great show!! My favorite! Do you watch it? What's your Muy favorite tv show? no reservations & top chef

Top Bottom