What's new

Pledge Packs

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
I haven't heard them announce who the autograph will be from this year.  Have they just not announced or it was it something I missed?

I'd go apeshit if it was Ichiro (yeah right, too much $$$).  I'm expecting this year will probably have Dee signing the balls.

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
Even if it was Dee Gordon I would be all over it.  But Ichiro would sell a ton. 

Fotog

Muckdog
Reaction score
Dee would be a great choice, but it could be Hech or Yelich too

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
yelich already did them.  i wouldn't buy one if it was Hech

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
i remember sweating bullets that one year when you could get one of two sigs....Jose or Cishek....i had an altar of candles set out and sacrificed a few Mutts fans in order to appease the gods before i could look at who I received......apparently the gods like Mutts fans being sacrificed  = )

Piazza31

Muckdog
Reaction score
Probably will be a split between ichiro, morse, Stanton and Gordon like the Jose/cisheck year

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
If it's Stanton or Ichiro they will sell a lot more than expected. I welcome that.

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
If it's Stanton or Ichiro they will sell a lot more than expected. I welcome that.
​they already did stanton too.  i think his was 3 years ago maybe?  i have it sitting in my shrine. 

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
Dee Gordon will in fact be the player for this years pledge pack. Also includes the Yelich replica Trophy. I will definitely be getting this. 

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
Dee Gordon will in fact be the player for this years pledge pack. Also includes the Yelich replica Trophy. I will definitely be getting this. 
​as part of this years pack you will also get to throw Dee out at 2nd base.

Latest posts

Top Bottom