Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milwaukee Brewers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
The fact that he continues to wear the orange jersey says more about him maintaining his "brand" than caring for the Marlins.
For sure. It was one of the reasons I was happy about switching the color scheme. He can keep that uniform. That uniform represented a lot of bad times.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
The fact that he continues to wear the orange jersey says more about him maintaining his "brand" than caring for the Marlins.
The idiot has literally posted his "upcoming schedule" on social media so that people know where to find him.

That and the fact that he has to tell everyone when he does a good deed. I'm not convinced he's a bad person at heart but there's something very uncomfortable about someone who does something good and then tells everyone within earshot that he did something good.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
For sure. It was one of the reasons I was happy about switching the color scheme. He can keep that uniform. That uniform represented a lot of bad times.
Him not switching that uniform to a new one said all I needed to know about him.

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
I think Astros will win WS again. A well-balanced team both pitching and hitting. Only the weakest point was the bullpen, but They have tried to erase with managing.

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
I've just discussed yankees' catching situation at the korea baseball community. Whether yankee fan or not, they blamed Gary Sanchez especially his defense woes. I suggest GM Cashman make a decision during this offseason about this. Sanchez needs to move on 1st or DH spot immed

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Despite my bad Astros/Cards pick, I did pick Houston to win it all so my bold prediction could still happen.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
The idiot has literally posted his "upcoming schedule" on social media so that people know where to find him.

That and the fact that he has to tell everyone when he does a good deed. I'm not convinced he's a bad person at heart but there's something very uncomfortable about someone who does something good and then tells everyone within earshot that he did something good.
It says that he does the good deeds for attention, rather than just to do them.

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
My bold prediction was Astros winning the title with a walk-off in game six.

Guess my prediction was one series too early.

Latest posts

Top Bottom