• Total voters

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Yankees/Astros Game 4 has been postponed due to rain

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
Apparently today is Bryce Harper's birthday. I'm not a Nats fan but I'd enjoy watching them win the World Series in their first year after Harper's departure especially with Harper's new team missing the playoffs.

Last edited:

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
Apparently today is Bryce Harper's birthday. I'm not Nats fan but I'd enjoy watching them win the World Series in their first year after Harper's departure especially with Harper's new team missing the playoffs.
Too bad the Nats clinched yesterday instead of today. But hey, Harper did say his primary motivation for signing with the Phillies was to bring a championship to D.C.

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
HAHA Thats right I had forgotten about that!
One of my primary reasons for rooting for the Nats is so that his prediction will come true. It was funny when he said it, but if it happens it will achieve legendary meme status.

SonOfJack

el gringo loco
Reaction score
Astros are so damn good. Nats Astros WS will be boring to casual fans maybe but could be a great pitching duel series.

SongInTheAir

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Astros are so damn good. Nats Astros WS will be boring to casual fans maybe but could be a great pitching duel series.
Hell yeah!

Smith vs. Rainey

Urquidy vs. Rodney

Harris vs. Elias

I can't wait!

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
I see that "Marlins Man" is at the game. Did anyone remember him going to Marlins games, even before the spat with Jeter?

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
I see that "Marlins Man" is at the game. Did anyone remember him going to Marlins games, even before the spat with Jeter?
Yeah, a few.

Matter of fact, pretty sure I saw him at a handful of games THIS year.

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
Yeah, a few.

Matter of fact, pretty sure I saw him at a handful of games THIS year.
Still it always seemed like he would go to more nationally televised playoff games than Marlins games even before the new ownership.

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
Still it always seemed like he would go to more nationally televised playoff games than Marlins games even before the new ownership.
Absolutely the case, yes.
But shoot, if I'm being honest, if I had the money he did, I'd travel all over the place, too. Just ... with less noticeability.

FishFan95

Jumbo Shrimp
Reaction score
Absolutely the case, yes.
But shoot, if I'm being honest, if I had the money he did, I'd travel all over the place, too. Just ... with less noticeability.
The fact that he continues to wear the orange jersey says more about him maintaining his "brand" than caring for the Marlins.

SilverBullet

Wind Surge
Reaction score
You have the narrative wrong my friend... Marlins Man is the greatest Marlins fan of all time and he was at every Marlins home game from 2012-2017 when the Marlins had a team of superstars that played in front of sold out crowds on a nightly basis. It was only after the evil Derek Jeter dismantled that consistently winning team that Marlins Man, with a heavy heart, felt that he needed to take a stand against the tyrannical Jeter by attending significantly less Marlins games since he could not allow himself to ever watch a Marlins team with a losing record.

Latest posts

Top Bottom