What's new

Prado Memorial Day Jersey

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
I mentioned it in some other thread a few weeks back but I finally received the Prado game used jersey and hat from the Memorial Day game.  Someone had asked I post some pics so here's a couple.  It stinks to high heaven and it's glorious.  I will cuddle with it every night.  Picked up both for only $200 off the MLB Auction site. 

pradofront1.jpg

pradoback1.jpg

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
why just cuddle? do what you must with it

SilverBullet

Marlin
Instagram Curator
Reaction score
That is both an ugly jersey and an amazing jersey at once lol... But congrats on getting it. cool shit.

DTrain

LumberKing
Reaction score
$200 is very reasonable. Enjoy it! Are you going to frame it?

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
That is both an ugly jersey and an amazing jersey at once lol... But congrats on getting it. cool shit.
yeah i'm not a fan of the camo jersey either but hey, game used is game used, as you said lol.  I did love the Father's Day ones and i wouldn't care if those were their every day duds.

Vince0926

Finally somebody has something Marlins man doesn't own. He owns the ball that ended the 2003 division series. He'd be glad to rub that in all of our faces.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
Finally somebody has something Marlins man doesn't own. He owns the ball that ended the 2003 division series. He'd be glad to rub that in all of our faces.
does he own Pudge's balls too?

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
so i should turn down his offer of touching his ball?  i'm sure he just meant the 2003 ball....

Top Bottom