Dan Uggla
Miguel Cabrera (dh)
Josh Willingham
Jacobs
Boone
Jeremy Hermida
Miguel Olivo
Reggie Abercrombie

looks like Kool Aid gets first crack at the CF job (even if it's vs college players)

Junior

Muckdog
Reaction score
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Joe Girardi

Muckdog
Reaction score
Til this day I still haven't lost hope in Reggie Abercrombie. We gave too much effort on Reggie to just throw it all away for nothing.

CTMarlinsfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
i think you gotta go with Reggie...he was with the team all of last year and all he desirves is at least the first crack at the job this year.

poptart

Muckdog
Reaction score
i think you gotta go with Reggie...he was with the team all of last year and all he desirves is at least the first crack at the job this year.
yeah, because he really deserved that roster spot last year. and alex sanchez has nothing to prove.

makes sense.

Fishfan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
We will enter spring with no CF, and exit with a CF from trade or waivers I think.

I am exciting to see Volstad pitch today (or hear it on the radio), and excited to hear what Weeks will do to our pitching. Kid is going be very good.

JonDigital

Muckdog
Reaction score
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh no.

FreshFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
lets start second guessing the lineup on the first game of spring training? you gotta be kidding me!

They can put Eric Reed batting clean up and it doesn't mean a thing

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
lets start second guessing the lineup on the first game of spring training? you gotta be kidding me!

um... I wasn't guessing

this is what it's supposed to be

The Marlin Man

Muckdog
Reaction score

um... I wasn't guessing

i think he's referring to all the peeps screaming bloody mary over the fact that Kool Aid is starting

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score

um... I wasn't guessing

i think he's referring to all the peeps screaming bloody mary over the fact that Kool Aid is starting
ah... yea, should've figured

Junior

Muckdog
Reaction score

um... I wasn't guessing

No worse than the ass clowns trying to rub it in.
Pardon me for being a fan of Reggie Abercrombie. It'll never happen again.

prinmemito

Muckdog
Reaction score

um... I wasn't guessing

So for the 17th time you say.

You've been called out for trollism in the past. You say you'll stop, but you never do. Try contributing something intelligent for a change.

Get off his back. The man likes Kool Aid and that's that.

Fallen Apple

Muckdog
Reaction score
We will enter spring with no CF, and exit with a CF from trade or waivers I think.

I am exciting to see Volstad pitch today (or hear it on the radio), and excited to hear what Weeks will do to our pitching. Kid is going be very good.
I hope thats the case and just think we would be better of with a trade done.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score

um... I wasn't guessing

You've been called out for trollism in the past. You say you'll stop, but you never do. Try contributing something intelligent for a change.

No it's just plain immature. He knows the devastating effects Abercrombie had on the team last year. He knows he isn't a popular player. He's just an 11 year old fan from another team just trying to grind gears (or at least that's how it comes off).
I'm in Reggie's camp too. What's your point?

Fallen Apple

Muckdog
Reaction score

um... I wasn't guessing

No it's just plain immature. He knows the devastating effects Abercrombie had on the team last year. He knows he isn't a popular player. He's just an 11 year old fan from another team just trying to grind gears (or at least that's how it comes off).
I'm in Reggie's camp too. What's your point?
Reggie isnt what is best for this team wheather anyone likes him or not, after what he showed us last year you cant blame people for not trusting his abilities.

Top Bottom