Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Brad Davis and Brett Carroll to AAA

and the wonderkid Brett Hayes to AA

mcwkm

Muckdog
Reaction score
just wondering when chad hermansen or john baker will join the majors. they both have been dominating in AAA which doesnt say that much but it its not like the merry-go-round outfield and olivo/treanor have been showing they really want their jobs. it seems like the only reason that they have not been called up yet is because they arent on the 40-man roster

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Baker will join when Olivo gets hurt

Hermansen... probably never... or not until Reggie stinks it up, then De Aza comes back and he would need to stink it up too

even then Cody Ross would be back in time

mcwkm

Muckdog
Reaction score
well thanks ramp. i still think its a waste to have non-prospect guys lighting up the higher levels of the minors and not get a chance even when theres no struggling star or producing healthy option in the majors

Hayes have a chance to win the starting job in ST next year?

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
should have a chance to make the team, probably not as a starter unless he torches AA

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
Note on John Baker

he hasn't played since May 5th, and he is no longer on the Topes roster

something's up

should have a chance to make the team, probably not as a starter unless he torches AA

Depending on who the other options are I might prefer it if Hayes starts, whether he torches AA or not.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score

Depending on who the other options are I might prefer it if Hayes starts, whether he torches AA or not.
yes, well we figured you would think that

Top Bottom