What's new

Proofread my book....

FishFanInPA

I'm working on a book project involving Dating....It's going to be called "The Know It All Guide to Dating from xxxxxx"...I can't figure out the 2nd part...It's 11 pages so far and still going strong. Do any of you have topics to suggest or interested in proofreading what i have so far?

Dodge

Muckdog
Reaction score
You're writing a book on dating? :blink:

FishFanInPA

You're writing a book on dating? :blink:

Yes...I feel like i'd be a good source....I've done millions of first dates....I can help fix other people's relationships....why not continue to do that?

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
11 pages so far.

Cool! What only 180 or so to go!

EndLine

Muckdog
Reaction score
Weren't you involved in some sort of contest (for a date) over the radio? I'm sure you have 25 pages right there. :lol

good luck

FishFanInPA

11 pages so far.

I'm actually thinking more of a 25 page handbook people can carry in their pockets.

The_Godfather

Muckdog
Reaction score
11 pages so far.

I'm actually thinking more of a 25 page handbook people can carry in their pockets.

So if in the middle of a date an odd situation comes up, they can flip out their pocket book guide to dating and find the page/information they need on how to handle it??? :blink:

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
11 pages so far.

So if in the middle of a date an odd situation comes up, they can flip out their pocket book guide to dating and find the page/information they need on how to handle it??? :blink:
P.18 "What to do if Date wants you to meet her mother after the first date"

FlummoxedLummox

11 pages so far.

So if in the middle of a date an odd situation comes up, they can flip out their pocket book guide to dating and find the page/information they need on how to handle it???
P. 1: What to do if a woman catches you reading this book...

Drop a smoke bomb and escape through the cloud of haze. Your display of batman-esque cunning and your flair for the dramatic will only pique her interest. After all, she's bound to wonder what other wonderful toys you have hidden behind your cape. (This book only assumes you wear a cape because our market analysis has shown that only cape-wearing losers like you will buy it.)

...and this brings us to our second tip: lose the cape, doofus.

(PS this thing writes itself)

yenta

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yeah, sure~ send it to me.

I'm good at proffreadding and speeling.

Shaq-Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
it's actually kinda funny. a lot of the dating books out there are written by guys who, based on their personal experiences, really have no business giving out dating advice.

i'm not saying you fall into that category, but it is an ironic recurring theme with these kinds of books.

FishFanInPA

11 pages so far.

So if in the middle of a date an odd situation comes up, they can flip out their pocket book guide to dating and find the page/information they need on how to handle it???

Drop a smoke bomb and escape through the cloud of haze. Your display of batman-esque cunning and your flair for the dramatic will only pique her interest. After all, she's bound to wonder what other wonderful toys you have hidden behind your cape. (This book only assumes you wear a cape because our market analysis has shown that only cape-wearing losers like you will buy it.)

Outstanding...I may put that in the opening of the book...

FlummoxedLummox

11 pages so far.

Outstanding...I may put that in the opening of the book...
:thumbup I'd have no objections.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
How about a chapter, "When the Rubber breaks"?

Top Bottom