What's new

Proves that we should definitely...

Malman

Muckdog
Reaction score
The Jeremy Brown story was amazing. I was checking his stats at AA and he is doing well. I loved the whole Swisher story as well. You know he was mocking the Marlins for drafting Hermidia with Swisher staring them right in the face.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
of course he was......

he must have been going crazy when Swisher fell....

i would hve liked to see Jeremy Brown's face when they told him he was a 20th round, check that 10th round, check that 1st round pick

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm not suprised we have the best IF in baseball...

But I'm also not suprised we have the 28th OF... And I agree with where the rotation is... 7th in baseball, but they might have given us a little favor in the bullpen...

None the less, some people may look at this and be very, very suprised to see us up there...

g8trz2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
But what has he really done? The 2 best players on the team are Chavez and Tejada. I think both were there before he got there, but even if they werent, they still break his "plan for success." Also, Zito was taken because they couldn't get Sheets! He dumb lucked himself into that one! Mulder was a no-brainer from everyone's opinion...nothing special about that pick.

The fact remains, that the A's do well because of late season trades. I'll look for the quote in Sports Illustrated on this buffoon.

Top Bottom