What's new

Pudge out 6-8 weeks

Joe

Muckdog
Reaction score
Apperantly he didn't leave early because he was tired, he actually dislocated his shoulder just like Jeter.

april fools

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
I believed that one but then when i saw all that space after the coment, i knew it was a lie... ;)

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
You can expect anything on April Fools :plain
yea.. did you know the titans head coach and a local TV station team up to make a joke saying the titans trade Macnair and Gerge to Cincy for Dillon?

lol

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
If it's a post by Joe.. on April Fools... it must be a joke..

Marlins4lyf

Muckdog
Reaction score
yea.. did you know the titans head coach and a local TV station team up to make a joke saying the titans trade Macnair and Gerge to Cincy for Dillon?

lol did anyone see the Mavs game ?? Mark Cuban started fighting with the refs and then the team Gm thought it was real and everyone was laughing cuz they play the joke on the GM

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score

lol did anyone see the Mavs game ?? Mark Cuban started fighting with the refs and then the team Gm thought it was real and everyone was laughing cuz they play the joke on the GM um...thats not entirely true there marlins4lyf.....

Del Harris is not the GM...

And very few people within the organization knew about it...

however it was damn funny.

Top Bottom