What's new

Rangers unveil new uniforms

QbanCastillo

Muckdog
Reaction score
More of change for the sake of change with the letter and number fonts... these are not better, definitely a downgrade... The sleeve stripes are an improvement though.
View attachment 3318
From what I read some of the players complained about the size of the Flag sleeve patch so they made these new ones smaller.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
From what I read some of the players complained about the size of the Flag sleeve patch so they made these new ones smaller.
This is accurate. I thought it was silly but they said it being so big meant it was just a large stiff area that wouldn't fold and that does make sense.

THRILLHO

Hammerhead
Reaction score
The drop shadows are infuriating. The offset red border on the Rangers script is infuriating. The 80s Rangers script is perfect. Their silly font sucks. That’s my critique.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
The drop shadows are infuriating. The offset red border on the Rangers script is infuriating. The 80s Rangers script is perfect. Their silly font sucks. That’s my critique.
Super bothered by how the two wordmarks have different outline styles. Feels like an error.

THRILLHO

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Super bothered by how the two wordmarks have different outline styles. Feels like an error.
I’m starting to think these uniform people are making intentional screw ups so they can circle back in ten years time to charge them for a redesign again.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
rangers dropped to the bottom as the ugliest unis in the league, Rays still top it off

Latest posts

Top Bottom