sp- chris carpenter
sp- roy halladay
rp- jj putz
rp- eric gagne
p- mike mussina
p- cc sabathia
p- scott olson
bn- zack duke

the only problem i see with the team is it has no OF or RP depth. One current trade proposal i have is Morneau and Duke for Jason Bay and Joe Nathan.

Some of the OF i can pick up are milton bradley, aubrey huff, craig monroe, carlos quentin, andre ethier, matt murton, jacque jones, garret anderson, casey blake, cliff floyd, reed johnson, xavier nady, chris duncan, marcus thames, luke scott,.

any opinions?

bobbob1313

Muckdog
Reaction score
Really weak in the OF, I'd definetly do that Bay trade. He provides more in more overall categories.

Reaction score
I only like the Bay trade cause you get Nathan and you need Nathan. The best thing about fantasy baseball is that the position you happen to be most weak in is the position that ends up being the best to get off of the waiver wire. You should be able to pick up atleast one OF that is gonna be a very valuable player off of waiver wire.

Overall I like your team. You have a nice pitching staff and a nice infield. Not sold on Piazza you need to look into getting a more reliable catcher. Follow some of the hot guys early and dont be afraid to make a move.

Fugetaboutit

Muckdog
Reaction score
decent team, but I think that OF is gonna haunt you all year...I would do that trade for Morneau yesterday, but you still have more work to do...Pitching staff is nice but you could really use Nathan...Piazza is a top 5 catcher this year since he is DHing in Oakland...

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
poor outfield, that's the only problem. I think you have some good trading pieces in edwin encarnacion, ian kinsler, and adrian gonzalez..you could make a good trade with those guys.

Make the Bay trade happen, and you can put Adrian Gonzalez at first to replace Morneau.

Top Bottom