What's new

Rays trade Matthew Liberatore to the Cardinals

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
Probably O'Neill and Martinez to the Rays.

Michael

Jumbo Shrimp
VIP
Reaction score
I got one right.

Jose Martinez, Randy Arozarena, and Compensation A Pick (after 1st round) to Rays.

Liberatore, "low level catching prospect" and Compensation B pick (after 2nd round) to Cardinals.

Jeff Passan had these words.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
Marlins could have traded Dean + Sierra for Liberatore , fucking Hill

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Good. Helps to start solving this insane outfield glut.

wasn’t Bader moved but that’s ok.

I wonder if this is to keep the prospect or acquire assets for something more though.

CardsFan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good. Helps to start solving this insane outfield glut.

wasn’t Bader moved but that’s ok.

I wonder if this is to keep the prospect or acquire assets for something more though.
My thoughts exactly. I don't honestly think the Cards will pull off any big move (I'd love to be wrong), but the timing of acquiring a highly touted pitching prospect when there are at least some reports of discussions around the likes of Arenado at the very least make it suspicious.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. I don't honestly think the Cards will pull off any big move (I'd love to be wrong), but the timing of acquiring a highly touted pitching prospect when there are at least some reports of discussions around the likes of Arenado at the very least make it suspicious.
I mean I'd also be fine with us developing a real left handed starter for this first time this century as well.

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
Damn I think I logged onto the wrong forum. I didn't even realize we had a Cardinals section here!

CardsFan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey thanks for actually being a pleasant fan of another team around here. Notice people don't despise you here!
Thanks. I participate because I love baseball. I have no hatred for other teams or fans of other teams (even if I pretend to dislike Cubs fans 😉). I've never seen a reason to be a jerk to others on a message board where we're supposed to be discussing a subject we love. This is why I don't post a lot on most of the message boards I read often. I enjoy the playful banter but the real hateful stuff is a waste of time and ruins good discussions. Anyway, thanks everyone for not despising me! 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom