What's new

Redman a leader to the young kids in the rotation

Teal Shadow

Muckdog
Reaction score
"I look up to him," Willis said. "When he talks, I listen to him. He knows how to pitch."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/conten...a470fb1012.html

*side note The Marlins agreed to terms with their second-round draft pick, right-hander Logan Kensing of Texas A&M. Kensing will be sent to short Class A Jamestown. The team is continuing negotiations with top pick Jeff Allison, a right-hander from Peabody, Mass. :D

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Ive read that Redman and Willis have a very good relationship and that Redman is like a mentor to him, teaching little tricks of the trade, even thought he obviously doesnt need much help.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yea i heard about this from Tommy Hutton. The whole Staff looks up to him to teach them little things. Thats good we got him he has been very good this year and has taught things to the staff. I hope e keep him for a while...

farmer_fran

Muckdog
Reaction score
That's good to see, we have a very young team and we need guys like that. Who would of thought that getting Redman instead of Colon was the best thing that could have happened to us. Redman has been huge for us.

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good point Fran. Colon has done virtualy nothing for Chicago (has been hot as of late). MArk has been solid for us all season, and if he can get out of this game with 3 ER and 6 or 7 innings, this was another solid outing to add to the list.

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
"I look up to him," Willis said. "When he talks, I listen to him. He knows how to pitch."
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, D-DUB!!!!! dont listen to him! look what he did vs. the Mets! :eek: :eek:

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, D-DUB!!!!! dont listen to him! look what he did vs. the Mets! :eek: :eek: Give Big Red a break... he can't be perfect everytime...

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Somebodys on the board need to take their Prozac.

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like Red....just not tonight, next outing I'll be rooting for him but tonight my my pissed list go's as followed :cool

LC's Pissed List for 6/25/03

Big Red
Derek Lee
Juan Pierre
Alex Gonzalez

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow i'll be rooting for Lee, Pierre and A-Gon again but for tonight im just pissed!

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
OK, so you took your Prozac.
lol

A-Gon's been very hot except the last couple of games...i hope he'll break out of it tomorrow...I'm most concerned about him out of everyone.. I've kind of given up on D.Lee, but maybe he'll do something besides "suck" tomorrow :plain

CapeFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
Tonight was their "off" night and the fish scored 3 runs. Some "on" nights we would have scored that last year.

geemoney

Muckdog
Reaction score
Redman's performance didn't frustrate me as much as having the bases loaded with 0 outs and not scoring a single run.

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
Redman's performance didn't frustrate me as much as having the bases loaded with 0 outs and not scoring a single run.
yea, you could say that again....not scoring any runs there is just unacceptable if we wanna be in contension

Top Bottom