What's new

Redman impresses again....

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Hey Kaplan....

remember back in the winter when you said Redman sucked.

Guess what...you dont know talent in baseball. I knew from the start that you didnt know your head from you backside when you were talking out of your a** in regards to Redman's history with the Twins.

Again.....

Das 1

Kaplan 0

Dont try and argue with me radio boy......your takes sucked.....

When you couldnt hang with me, you cut me off.

:fyou

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
I knew Big "Randy Johnson" Red would do good... that's why I predicted him to have an outstanding season this year :mischief

Teal Shadow

Muckdog
Reaction score
I think those of us that watched him with the Tigers and Twins knew he was a "PITCHER" and a lefty on top of that. Especially when he pitched against the Marlins last season, when he end Castillo's streak.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
In my assesment of Redman, I discounted what he did as Tiger.

I went back to his days of pitching for the Twins, before he suffered through the injury (forget what it was though) and I remember him being a very good pitcher.

He is in a similar situation in Florida.

In Detroit I was simply impressed that he did not go crazy and forget to pitch in that horrendous situation.

And to you guys who were listening to me that night tell Kaplan how it was.....

We stated our views.....We were right.

He has been wrong, as he essentially told me I was a dumbass for stating that Redman could win 15 this year with an ERA under 4.

Next time dont cut me off Kaplan and you might gain a little 'real' baseball knowledge.

Top Bottom