Fish4Life

Muckdog
Reaction score
Thank the Lord.

Amen! Reed should be playing Varsity High School ball

SilverBullet

Marlin
Reaction score
no not even High School...Reed should be playing baseball against me on my PS2...he should be able to gather some offense on that thing...maybe...

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
Although i'm glad reed is being sent down, i'm going to the game tomorrow and
i've already seen Mitre pitch once this year and i'd say once is enough.

sgleason02

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm a Mitre-backer. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he puts up a quality start tomorrow, gets a win, and strikes out a minimum of 8.

And I don't see why you wouldn't want to watch Mitre any more than the rest of our starters. His ERA is lower than Willis, Olsen, AND Sanchez.

llahsram

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm a Mitre-backer. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he puts up a quality start tomorrow, gets a win, and strikes out a minimum of 8.

And I don't see why you wouldn't want to watch Mitre any more than the rest of our starters. His ERA is lower than Willis, Olsen, AND Sanchez.

Don't fall into the trap. April 4, 2006 probably won't happen again....

That said, Sergio PLEASE prove me wrong!!!!

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
Now, Pitcher' rolls are OK (except Julio & Anibal)

If De Aza & Hermida join the lineup, Hitter' spots will stablized.

Nny

Muckdog
Reaction score
I like that we're going with 13 pitchers now, will make sizing up the staff situation better, and should help since our starters haven't gone deep into games.

EricWiener

Muckdog
Reaction score
All the Mitre haters out there, I have a question. With Anibal in AAA, and JJ on the DL, who are you going to use?

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
All the Mitre haters out there, I have a question. With Anibal in AAA, and JJ on the DL, who are you going to use?

Miguel Cabrera can do it all. :D I don't know, maybe call up Jesus Delgado or some
other minor leaguer.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score

Just because Anibal's in AAA doesn't mean he should be there, or is less than deserving of the spot.

We know if Mitre had options left, it'd probably be him down there.

EricWiener

Muckdog
Reaction score

Just because Anibal's in AAA doesn't mean he should be there, or is less than deserving of the spot.

No it wouldn't, he was on the DL. There is almost no chance the Marlins would be called on keeping him there. Anibal is in AAA because he can't pitch 6 innings on a bet, no other reason. Also, satistically he is less deserving than most. His WHIP is over 2!

BroncoBob27

Muckdog
Reaction score

Yea. Right. We need a guy like Anibal right now. It just makes the games so much more interesting when we put up a pitcher that walks more guys than he Ks and has hitters going .341 vs him. I just love watching my pitcher getting the count to 0-2 and then walking that guy or letting him get a hit. But he tossed a no-no last year so he is a GOD.

The Runner

Muckdog
Reaction score
I am absolutly loving Mitre's look

dartanian to the attack!

sgleason02

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't know why people keep saying that if Mitre had options left he'd be in the minors. Remember, the Marlins think high enough of him that they slotted him as our #2 starter at the beginning of last season, before he got hurt!!!

The Runner

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't know why people keep saying that if Mitre had options left he'd be in the minors. Remember, the Marlins think high enough of him that they slotted him as our #2 starter at the beginning of last season, before he got hurt!!!

I think that was based more on experience rather than talent. I like Mitre but at the time the other 3 starters had no MLB experience

Top Bottom