What's new

Reggie Sent down

canada-marlin24

Muckdog
Reaction score
well it was only a matter of time before that happened with the way he was playing. Also, Gaby Hernadez and Brett Hayes were sent down as well.

Eddie Altamonte

Muckdog
Reaction score
Paul Mildren had already been sent down and i had missed it...Kool-Aid needs to hit the batting cage til September if not his career is over! :confused

Marlins2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
I take this as a very good sign.

Clearing a spot on the active roster is an important move.

furcalchick

Muckdog
Reaction score
a somewhat sad pic of reggie. i had a bit of fun with him during workouts and kinda sad to see him gone.

Iowa

Muckdog
Reaction score
Sorry reggie.. but the world needs insurance salesmen too

Libelula

Muckdog
Reaction score
Is it just me or do all the Reggie topics usually turn into who could come up with the funniest joke on Reggie?

llahsram

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey I support him just as much as the next guy, I just don't think he belongs in major league. I wish him the best, and would like to see him improve enough to return.

Hotcorner

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hey I support him just as much as the next guy, I just don't think he belongs in major league. I wish him the best, and would like to see him improve enough to return.
amen to that. :thumbup

FutureGM

Muckdog
Reaction score
Praise the Lord. I agree that this was a year too late.
:arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms :arms
:jump :jump :jump :jump

Fishfan79

Muckdog
Reaction score
Honestly if the highlight of your career in the major leagues is hitting a homerun off of a top 10 ever pitcher, that is a pretty nice highlight at least.

of course miggy did it in the WS

farmer_fran

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good, I don't think I could take another year with him in CF for us. I wish Reggie all the best though and hopefully he'll be back and ready to contribute to the team at some point.

DelGOT2Rings

Muckdog
Reaction score
A nice move to at least show the other CF candidates that this job can be earned in spring training, and that it isn't already earmarked by a GM's pet project. I gotta believe guys like Borchard and Reed had to believe that, at best, they'd be splitting time with Reggie.

Skully

Muckdog
Reaction score
I really hope Reed wins it... and I hope Reggie can pull it together in AAA. But for now, I want to see Reed in CF on Opening Day and the next day.. not just the one game like last season.

fanofthefish

Marlins Historian
Reaction score
It's a sad day here :( , I'll miss the adventure that was Kool-aid. Honestly he needs some time playing in AAA and the Marlins can revisit this again come September, if he's still part of the organization.

Top Bottom