What's new

Reggie up, Reed down

Welcome back Reggie

We needed a right handed CF, using Amezaga from the right side wasn't a good option.

El Guapo

Muckdog
Reaction score
anybody but reggie........ what is it with this team and this guy.......

odom006

Muckdog
Reaction score
what the f***? thats some f***ed up sh*t. reed was the reason we scored last night.......

damn thats some messed up sh*t. they couldnt wait what the hell is the rush with reggie...... man if i wanna see someone drop routine fly balls in center ill go watch nappy headed hoez play baseball.....

Out of the Past

Muckdog
Reaction score
I really feel for Reed. I hardly ever watch the postgame stuff but watched it last night and the guy was so happy to finally contribute. I think he did enough to win the job during ST but unfortunately for him De Aza came out of nowhere and beat him out and he (Reed) did put up good numbers in AAA last year. I think with Cody out he should be given a shot.

poptart

Muckdog
Reaction score
send a guy down for someone who is no better than him the day after he gets the game winning run.
makes sense.

Night Phantom

I hate Beinfest's hardon for terrible players.

Can we give players an extended look from time to time? How can we can conceivably say that Eric Reed can't hit when he's lucky to get two at bats a week? That's no way to treat someone who had a solid resume coming into the Major League experience.

Instead, we bring up the garbage man who actually got his extended look and, btw, SUCKED.

Did someone replace Beinfest with Samson or something? Or this Admin's "I'm Keith Hernandez" moment?

geemoney

Muckdog
Reaction score
Welcome back Reggie

We needed a right handed CF, using Amezaga from the right side wasn't a good option.
Actually, I thought that maybe bringing up Reed when Cody went on the DL was BECAUSE he was left-handed and we needed a LH option on the bench.

Welcome back Reggie

Actually, I thought that maybe bringing up Reed when Cody went on the DL was BECAUSE he was left-handed and we needed a LH option on the bench.

Cody throws left handed but bats right and I was talking about the batting side. Needed a right hand hitting CF for when we face a lefty pitcher.

DelGOT2Rings

Muckdog
Reaction score
I really feel for Reed. I hardly ever watch the postgame stuff but watched it last night and the guy was so happy to finally contribute. I think he did enough to win the job during ST but unfortunately for him De Aza came out of nowhere and beat him out and he (Reed) did put up good numbers in AAA last year. I think with Cody out he should be given a shot.
I thought he seemed very unsure of himself in the postgame interview, and that his hit was sort of a validation to him that if he takes a good approach and keeps at it he can contribute to the team in a positive way. I feel sorry for him, but that's the way this stuff goes.

catchoftheday

Muckdog
Reaction score
as bad as Reggie sucks I still prefer him more than Reed

now I hope he actually works his butt off and produces a little bit

bobbob1313

Muckdog
Reaction score
He's definetly at least as valuable as Reed, and since he can hit for even a semblance of power, he's better.

louiecastillo1

Muckdog
Reaction score
what the f***? thats some f***ed up sh*t. reed was the reason we scored last night.......

damn thats some messed up sh*t. they couldnt wait what the hell is the rush with reggie...... man if i wanna see someone drop routine fly balls in center ill go watch nappy headed hoez play baseball.....

Reggie ain't too far from Reed in the sucking department, but atleast i've seen
Reggie hit the ball more than once. Up until last night i had heard about Reed
getting a few hits before but I passed it as some sort of urban legend.

Out of the Past

Muckdog
Reaction score
He's definetly at least as valuable as Reed, and since he can hit for even a semblance of power, he's better.
I don't agree. Reggie is much more likely than Reed to make stupid playes like getting picked-off in a four run game or throwing to the wrong base. Reggie is basically a ticking dumb mistake.

Top Bottom