What's new

Remember This Guy?

fanofthefish

Marlins Historian
Reaction score
He's still young enough that a switch to the AL where he could DH would see him breaking Bonds record.

Junior

Muckdog
Reaction score
He's still young enough that a switch to the AL where he could DH would see him breaking Bonds record.
Hopefully we trade him to an AL contender at the deadline, so he can DH and hopefully get a ring.

Nny

Muckdog
Reaction score
I doubt he'd DH anytime soon, he likes playing defense too much.

JJ24

Muckdog
Reaction score
If he would have managed to stay healthy he definitely would have had a shot at the home run record its still possible but a reach. Im glad to see that he is healthy though because he was so fun to watch back in the 90's

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
Most beautiful swing in the history of baseball.

Co-sine; +1; amen; (insert every other known message board show of affirmation); :thumbup :notworthy

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
i wish he would have just stayed with the Mariners.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
In retrospect if it would have made him healthy, sure.

Him going and playing for his dad's old team is/was too awesome though.

Junior

Muckdog
Reaction score

I don't think coming to Cincy is what made him hurt. I think he would have been hurt with the M's too.

JJ24

Muckdog
Reaction score
But I think with Juniors style of defense it was bound to happen that he got hurt. He would go all out for every ball that came his way. Not to mention he has an awesome cameo in Little Big League. Oh and yeah the prettiest swing in baseball, his swing is the one that you imitate when you play wiffle ball, such a pure swing.

I always recognized Griffey as if he hadnt been injured so much, would truly of been a once in a generation type player instead of just a great player.

Just glad I got to see him back in the day in Comiskey Park when he was still Griffey Prime.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score

I don't think coming to Cincy is what made him hurt. I think he would have been hurt with the M's too.
I wasn't implying that. I was saying I'd only like for him to have stayed with the Mariners if it meant he would have stayed healthy.

Top Bottom