What's new

Rich Harden and Huston Street

These two are nothing but dead weight on my H2H team right now.

Harden's return date is continuously pushed back and Street might need TJ.

Is it too early to cut them and fill their spots?

Nny

Muckdog
Reaction score
Shop them first instead of cutting them...somebody's bound to take a flier on Harden and you should be able to get somebody better then what you could get off Waivers if you're in an active league. Could probably get something real good, considering he puts up Cy Young numbers when healthy. All depends on the people in the league though.

I have Harden on the DL and Street still taking one of my RP spots.

Hey, I claimed Percival for no big loss...cant remember who I released actually.

I actually have 2 inactive pitchers on my roster in Yovani Gallardo and Troy Percival. And I did pick up Accardo to get some saves while Street is out, when Street comes back(hopefully) him and Accardo will make a pretty potent combination.

My rotation is still stocked in spite of Harden but both now appear to be working their way back.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have Harden on the DL and Street still taking one of my RP spots.

Hey, I claimed Percival for no big loss...cant remember who I released actually.

I actually have 2 inactive pitchers on my roster in Yovani Gallardo and Troy Percival. And I did pick up Accardo to get some saves while Street is out, when Street comes back(hopefully) him and Accardo will make a pretty potent combination.

My rotation is still stocked in spite of Harden but both now appear to be working their way back.
I'd drop one of them before Street.

edit: make that just percival I'd drop before street.

I did drop Percival and picked up dustin mcgowan...pitched well the last few starts and i can put him in my other RP spot and just accumulate stats for his starts and still have my 5 other starters out there.

Street and Harden are throwing(or getting close to throwing) so I am going to stick with them.

Top Bottom