What's new

Road Trip Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
As you all know we have a difficult road trip coming up....vote on how well you think we will do and tell me why...thanks :thumbup

just predictions for the 6 game road trip, not where we will be overall in the division

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
I said at . 500... I don't know how we will do against the Mutts, be I say we either sweep or take two from them. If we sweep the Mutts, then we take one from Boston. If we take two from the Mutts, than we take two from the BoSox...

Shamrock

Muckdog
Reaction score
Pitching wins championships...and we are pitching lights out.

over .500

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
If we win 4 games on theis road trip, we are AT . 500...

:rolleyes:

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Let me think...

We are currently 38-39. One game under . 500

If we went 3-3 on the road trip, we would end up still one game under . 500

BUT, if we went 4-2, one more win thane 3-3, we would be AT . 500, not 1 game over it...

Mephisto

Muckdog
Reaction score
No because you also need to take away a loss, smart one.

38+4=42 and 39+2=41

g8trz2003

Muckdog
Reaction score
lol...hehe...wild card....you're wrong :)
Dont argue...you'd rather be 1 game over right?

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
Wow! I was wrong! I just wan't thinking logically...

I did get a 99th Percentile on the Math F-CAT, so I don't think I have to worry...

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
i read in the paper theyre trying to make some college wide fcat in FL... man i hate jeb

Wild Card

Muckdog
Reaction score
99th Percentile, both Reading and Math...

I realized why I did the math wrong. I was reading my signiture, which says 37 wins 39 losses, and doing the Math off of that, not including today's win.

I'm such an ignoramous!

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
i read in the paper theyre trying to make some college wide fcat in FL... man i hate jeb
I hadnt heard this before. While I dont like what Jeb has done in terms of education in this state, but huge amounts of taxpayer dollars do go towards public college education in Florida, so they do have a right to see if the money is being spent well. Just check out the difference between in-state and out-of-state tuition rates. That difference is what Florida tax dollars are paying for. If students dont want to be tested, they should have the option of paying out-of-state rates, I wonder how mnay would take that option.

NOW, BACK TO THE TOPIC....

JPierre75sbs

Muckdog
Reaction score
I hadnt heard this before. While I dont like what Jeb has done in terms of education in this state, but huge amounts of taxpayer dollars do go towards public college education in Florida, so they do have a right to see if the money is being spent well. Just check out the difference between in-state and out-of-state tuition rates. That difference is what Florida tax dollars are paying for. If students dont want to be tested, they should have the option of paying out-of-state rates, I wonder how mnay would take that option.

NOW, BACK TO THE TOPIC.... that doesnt make much sense.. just have a test for the sake of it and spend money for a useless test.

people in college are studying what they are majoring in.. the fcat is an all around subject test basically. Thats the argument of why people are against it.

Jeb just sucks.. his brother is even worse. its in the genes man .. its in the genes.

BTW the only reason why jeb became gov. was because the dumb refs in S. FL thought he was good because he knew a couple sentences in spanish... thats all it was and all it is.

1truefan

Muckdog
Reaction score
BTW the only reason why jeb became gov. was because the dumb refs in S. FL thought he was good because he knew a couple sentences in spanish... thats all it was and all it is.
I wouldn't generalize if I were you....I didn't vote for Jeb....don't like him one bit... :angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom