What's new

Rob and Big

rorod

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't know if it was as hysterical to other people as it was to me, but the show had me rolling on the floor dieing from laughter at least once an episode.

My favorite part was when Meaty's trapdoor was stinking and Rob was like "Enough is enough Meaty. Its time to do work! We gotta hose this thing down." Then Big said, "Get up in there deep son"! That had to be the funniest 10 minutes of TV I have ever seen. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Did anyone else watch this?

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
"Do Work!"

I love Big Black

I remember that episode. I honestly loved all the episodes this season, can't wait for Season 2

Fish4Life

Muckdog
Reaction score
Yea it had is funny moments.. I watched it from time to time when I had the time... I wasn't addicted to the point where I couldnt miss an epidosde but it was a good show to kill sometime when there is nothing on tv... It was produced by the makers of Jackass "DickHouse Productions"

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
i never missed an episode! Big Black is the man, guy always had me cracking up. deffinately waiting for Season 2

rorod

Muckdog
Reaction score
Season 2 starting on tuesday...from the commercials it looks like rob and big bought a mini horse :lol

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't watch much MTV at all anymore but I definitiely want to catch/TiVo this.

The preview they have run for it with the mini-horse looks friggin' hillarious.

rorod

Muckdog
Reaction score
I don't watch much MTV at all anymore but I definitiely want to catch/TiVo this.

The preview they have run for it with the mini-horse looks friggin' hillarious.

the show is great imo, idk if season 2 can live up to the standards that season 1 set but we'll see...i hope Rob treats Drama (rob's cousin) like his little bitch again...so good :lol

Best part of season 1 was the scene i refered to (see my previous post) and then to finish that scene...Meaty was eating that rag that Rob used to clean his trapdoor...so Rob goes over and takes it out of Meaty's mouth and says to Meaty "This was deep inside your butt. That's gross." Then rob throws the rag and it hits Drama in the side of the face so dirty. You here the slap and everything. Complete ownage. :lol i was dying, and the funny thing is that drama does nothing to warrant that treatment

aforementioned rag

Gets thrown into this kid's face

Top Bottom