What's new

Rob Neyer with multiple Marlins bulletpoints

Reaction score
From his chat today.

Kellan (DC): How about the fish this year, can they reel in a playoff spot?

SportsNation Rob Neyer: (12:25 PM ET ) I love their young players, but I suspect they're going to need a sort of consolidation year. Look for the Marlins to make some noise in 2008.

Justin (Queens, NY): What player(s) do you see taking baseball to another level (excitment and intrigue)for the next few seasons?

SportsNation Rob Neyer: (12:27 PM ET ) I don't know about "another" level; the existing level is pretty good. But Alex Gordon and Delmon Young are the only two can't-miss rookies I see. And among the non-rookies, I'd watch Felix Hernandez and Miguel Cabrera. And of course Jose Reyes.

Josh (Miami): The Marlins will trade Dontrelle by the deadline, true or false?

SportsNation Rob Neyer: (12:35 PM ET ) False. If they wanted to deal him, they would have already. I suspect they'll finally get their new ballpark, which might spur them to sign Willis and/or Cabrera to long-term extensions.

Juanky

The second the ballpark is done I want Miguel signed to a forever/infinity $ contract.

JetsMania

Muckdog
Reaction score
The second the ballpark is done I want Miguel signed to a forever/infinity $ contract.

I second that

FishFan24

Muckdog
Reaction score

I second that

I'll third it.

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score

I second that

I'll third it.
I'll fourth that.

Fallen Apple

Muckdog
Reaction score

I second that

I'll third it.
I'll fourth that.
I agree with all of you but I think we get the idea.

Top Bottom