What's new

Roland Garros 2007

METSrosexual

Muckdog
Reaction score
The French Open starts today!!!!!! Anyone willing to bet on another Nadal-Federer final?? I'm not so sure about Federer, but Nadal is a lock to reach the final again.

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score
Federer has been off recently, hopefully he rebounds and gets to face Nadal if Nadal makes it that far. Can't stand Nadal.

lucaze

Muckdog
Reaction score
Federer played very bad till the Itaian Open in Rome where he lost from the local player Volandri.
The following week at the German Open in Humburg the final was again Federed vs. Nadal: Nadal won an easy first set and I turned off the tv thinking: "on Clay it's the same old story!":
Can you imagine my surprise when I heard Federed won in 3 sets with a final 6/0!?!?!?

Finalist : Nadal - Gonzales

METSrosexual

Muckdog
Reaction score
My favorites: Guillermo Canas and David Nalbandian. Of course Juan Martin del Potro too, but he gets Nadal in his first game. Sucks. I like Fernando Gonzalez of Chile too, but Nadal is unstoppable on clay. If anyone is to beat Federer before the final, it's Canas or Nalbandian. Willy has a 3-1 career record against Federer, and though David is 6-8 against him, he always plays him well.

It'd be nice to see an Argentinean win it again after Gaudio did, in shocking form, against Coria in 2004.

METSrosexual

Muckdog
Reaction score
Most of today's matches were rained out, only adding more to tomorrow's schedule which starts at 5 AM, our time.

Key matches tomorrow:

Juan Martin Del Potro v. Rafael Nadal
Radek Stepanek v. Fernando Gonzalez

METSrosexual

Muckdog
Reaction score
Great 3rd Set in the Nadal-Hewitt match. Hewitt killed himself in the tie breaker. He easily could have won the Tie Break Set if it werent for his 3 unforced errors at the net.

catchoftheday

Muckdog
Reaction score
Federer vs Robredo

Nadal vs Moya

quaterfinals are on ... nice match between spaniards coming up

METSrosexual

Muckdog
Reaction score
Dang Nikolay Davydenko. I'd watch out for him against Federer. This guy hit laser beams and doesn't make many errors.

Willy Canas had a nice run though, hope to see him go further at Wimbledon.

Top Bottom