What's new

Sabres - Panthers

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
Good good period by the home town team.

Scary moment there with Briere almost slipping one by with 3 seconds left in the period.

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
2-1 good guys on the Horton goal

that line of Weiss - Horton - Gelinas is so awesome

2-2

and I think Eddie just tried to kill someone with his stick

now down 3-2 yuck

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
Should've had one or two goals there but just missed the net. Still got one period to go. Come on Cats!

jmenjes

Muckdog
Reaction score
HORTON!!!!

Tied at 3-3!!

And Buffalo scores the next 2 to go up 5-3... :(

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
That was the worst goaltending performance I've ever seen. With the way the Panthers outshot the Sabres, they should have blown them out. If this team gets a good, stable goaltending sitaution, they're a playoff team for sure.

Beinfest4Prez

Muckdog
Reaction score
That was the worst goaltending performance I've ever seen. With the way the Panthers outshot the Sabres, they should have blown them out. If this team gets a good, stable goaltending sitaution, they're a playoff team for sure.

I don't know what you are talking about. Belfour did not let in a single soft goal.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score

I don't know what you are talking about. Belfour did not let in a single soft goal.
I'm not putting it all on Belfour, but as far as defending the goal, the team did a horrible job. You just don't outshoot a team like that and get outscored by 2.

Boog Sciambi

Muckdog
Reaction score
most of the goals were reflections.

good first period by the panthers, i guess it didn't go our way tonight. they played good enough to win...

but belfour needed to be spectacular to beat a team like the sabres, and he wasn't.

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
On a lighter note, the "Renewing your season tickets is so easy a caveman can do it" ad was quite clever. If only I didn't live in Gainesville the vast majority of the season I'd be a season ticket holder.

CTMarlinsfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I didn't like the ads...this team is playing hard and playing its best hockey of the season...losses like that happen to everyone and theres nothing you can do about it. As far as I'm concerned, when the guys getting the goals on a team like Buffalo haven't even reached 10 goals yet, it's not really anyones fault. It happens, get over it.

btw, the atmosphere was amazing last night. Buffalo fans are great fans and it really felt like a college/AHL atmosphere last night.

Top Bottom