What's new

Sad

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score
I hope the Marlins' organization doesn't believe that splashing around in a hot tub, Mermaids waiving there arms, an give-aways are going to keep this team alive... Because there is only one thing that makes that stadium fun! One thing! And that's if we're winning more than we're losing!

Someone in the Marlins' organization needs to go soak their head in that tub in right field.. Because if the fish drown deep into the bottom of the division around June, July and the Dolphin talk starts up...that's it! Over...and it's a shame.

...And Dontrelle can't save us by himself!!

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
We're already tied in last place with the Mets... 3 of our 5 SP are out... and Torborg and DLee are still on this team.. the ship is sinking at such a fast rate only a miracle can save it...

Ramp

Muckdog
Reaction score
like someone named Dontrelle?

thats just what he needs.....more pressure

:mischief2

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score

Dontrelle can't win... because DLee is batting 5th and Torborg is our manager :plain :angry :( :confused

MarlinsFan

Muckdog
Reaction score
i would like to get in that hot tub with those girls, i bet it would be fun.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
winning cures most problems.

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
If your posts were deleted, there would be a line with your name and who deleted it, such as below. I dont see that anywhere with your name.

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
It seems like the Marlins get injured more than any other team...Is the team's physical conditioning program a piece of crap or what??

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Like a training staff can help a player not break his finger while bunting? Can a training staff also try to work with a player when hes lying to them about how his arm feels when theyre working on it? Come on....

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
I dont give a damn about Redman's breaking his finger....Although his bunting should have been addressed during ST

I am talking about how Burnetts arm blew out, I am talking about Becketts elbow problems..I am talking about how year after year the players (pitchers and fielders on this team) keep getting hurt

Becketts elbow should not have gotten to the point where he had to keep it from the medical staff

you come on...

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
He has a sprained elbow, no structural damage. If he had been honest in the first place, it probably could have been handled a lot better. Sprains happen all the time in baseball, sometimes you can play through it, but not with a pitchers elbow obviously. This is not a chronic condition with Beckett. His blisters, that was a different story. Burnett, I dont know, dont really buy the overuse theory, but I dont think its a problem with the teams training staff. Not everything needs someone to point a finger. Injuries happen in baseball. Is Arizona to blame for Johnson, Schilling, Kim, Counsell being hurt? Are the Yankees at fault for Jeter and Rivera?

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
You havent answered my question:

Why are Marlins players constantly going down with injuries year after year?

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
I really havent seen that. Yes, I have seen key players go down, so I guess its gets magnified, but I havent seen too many players. Becketts blisters were a freak thing, Burnett has definitely had problems Ill agree, and Penny was injured for a while last year. Gonzalez went down after diving for a ball, which is part of baseball. Lowell had cancer, nothing to do with baseball. I just dont see players getting injured all the time, at least not injuries that should be blamed on anybody.

AJBurnett34

Muckdog
Reaction score

We shouldnt put pressure on him, Torborg should talk to him and tell him not to put any pressure on himself and just go out there and work hard. There is no need for him to throw a 10 K game or nothing like that just go out there and give us 5 or 6 solid innings.

DurableTear

Muckdog
Reaction score
Even if he gives us lets say...

7 IP, 2 ER, 8 Ks, 1 BB.. he'll still lose cause the offense only scored 1 run..

Latest posts

Top Bottom