What's new

Sarasota Reds/Daytona Cubs some photos

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone cares or not, but it's late, I'm bored, and feel like posting something.

Some photos I took at tonights game; The Reds won 6-1. They've got a pretty ridiculous team this year, best record in the FSL.

On a side note; I'm obviously no scout, but I've been going to FSL games since I was real little and have seen quite a few impressive hitters come through the league, but I haven't seen anyone quite like Jay Bruce in terms of pure ability. The guy is an animal at the plate, on the base paths and in CF. He's got it all. I haven't been to a game yet in which he hasn't been right on the ball, even his outs are loud.

Sarasota Reds vs. Daytona Cubs Album

Junior

Muckdog
Reaction score
I'm late on this Hanley, but I always appreciated Sarasota Reds pics.

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
No problem, dude. I should be going to some more games soon so I'll take some more (gives me something to do while I'm watching). I really wanna catch one or two of Travis Woods starts, haven't seen him pitch yet.

No problem, dude. I should be going to some more games soon so I'll take some more (gives me something to do while I'm watching). I really wanna catch one or two of Travis Woods starts, haven't seen him pitch yet.

Hey I'll give you a heads up when it happens, but a local kid here from southern Illinois might make his way to Fort Meyers sometime this season. Brian Dinkelman, a 2B in the Twins system(he is in A ball, but might move up soon).

Will you keep an eye out for him and give me a heads up how he looks?

Hanleylicious

Muckdog
Reaction score
You got it. They play Ft. Myers a ton, so if he gets the call I should be seeing him.

You got it. They play Ft. Myers a ton, so if he gets the call I should be seeing him.

Thanks.

Top Bottom