What's new

Schvitzing on the Diamond

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score
Does anyone take part in this comfy, cosey event? Feel free to share your experiences! :thumbup Do you get an IV like the players? Maybe a moist towelette?

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score
I avoid 1pm games as they are moronic in SoFla.

Woooooowwww! Bravooo Senor! Muy Bien!!

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score
Sneaking into the Club Level FTW

Who's is sneaking to the club level!! :eek: Those bast***s! Trying to be comfortable! Someone emaill Samson!

what is club level FTW? are they cheaper?

pierremvp1

Muckdog
Reaction score

Who's is sneaking to the club level!! :eek: Those bast***s! Trying to be comfortable! Someone emaill Samson!

It's an upgrade. And, best of all, it's fwee!

TarHeel324

Muckdog
Reaction score

Club Level FTW = Club Level, For The Win

I would never go to a Sunday game if sneaking into the 200s wasnt an option

Night Phantom

FTW = Playattheplate Is Awesome

It's written in Spanish, that's why the letters are off

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score
If there's a new ballpark constructed, and personally rooting for the heart of Liberty City, there won't be aclub level! I guarentee you.

We will be a all be nice and jammed in together! We'll be fighting for that sweaty armrest!

Night Phantom

The Marlins will play in the middle of the ocean before they play in Liberty City man

TarHeel324

Muckdog
Reaction score
If there's a new ballpark constructed, and personally rooting for the heart of Liberty City, there won't be aclub level! I guarentee you.

We will be a all be nice and jammed in together! We'll be fighting for that sweaty armrest!
Well that new stadium, if it ever happens in my lifetime, will have a retractable roof

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score

Well that new stadium, if it ever happens in my lifetime, will have a retractable roof

Well Sir, a few years ago the All-Star game was held at Miller Park. And It started to rain, during hr derby I believe, and thy started closing the roof... Jason Giambi said, as soon as they closed it, it became like a sauna in there!

Have you ever been in a inadequately air-conditioned building on a warm day...it's better to be outside with some sort of fresh air.

Think about that? Interesting?

Night Phantom

Of course it's going to be hot when you're trapping the humidity from already wet people in an enclosed area.

The logical thing is not to open it.

playattheplate

Muckdog
Reaction score
Now... I'm just wondering... what is the power bill fo Loria to ADEQUATELY cool the volume of a stadium! I'm not talkin' about barely enough to keep from passing out! Or this going green crap...keeping your thermostat up to 80 degrees! Bullcrap!

I'm not comfortable en mi casa unless it's 72 degrees!

Is Loria going to think about the folks? Or the bill?! Remember rain cools things down!

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Reaction score
Now... I'm just wondering... what is the power bill fo Loria to ADEQUATELY cool the volume of a stadium! I'm not talkin' about barely enough to keep from passing out! Or this going green crap...keeping your thermostat up to 80 degrees! Bullcrap!

Is Loria going to think about the folks? Or the bill?! Remember rain cools things down!

who the hell let you out of the insane asylum.

question

Passion

Muckdog
Reaction score

FTW = Playattheplate Is Awesome

It's written in Spanish, that's why the letters are off
:lol :lol :lol

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score

who the hell let you out of the insane asylum.

question
:notworthy

MarlinFan10

Muckdog
Reaction score
How exactly do you manage that?

Hammerhead

Muckdog
Reaction score
How exactly do you manage that?
Back in 95-96, I used to do it all the time. I don't know how it'd be possible now, though.

Top Bottom