What's new

Seating at Roger Dean

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
where's the best place to get autographs (marlins) at RDS? I'm hoping to catch the game tomorrow against the astros.

SoFlaFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
where's the best place to get autographs (marlins) at RDS? I'm hoping to catch the game tomorrow against the astros.

Three places:

1. Along the Marlins bullpen in the left field bleachers. Here is where you'll most likely get the pitchers, relievers and most of the regulars who are not starting in that day's game. Sometimes the "starters" will walk along the bullpen wall and sign, but not always. It was here yesterday that my son got three more autographs for his team ball that we didn't get when he was in the dugout two weeks ago (Dan Uggla and Matt Lindstrom) and Tankersley signed my son's "Marlins batting helmet".

2. Hover over the Marlins dugout right before the national anthem. Some players will reach over and sign something for you. Yesterday, Scott Olsen agreed to sign my son's baseball if I threw it over to him and I did.

3. After the game, head over to the entrance of the Marlins clubhouse/Marlins parking lot. You'll get some of the players as they head out to their cars. As an added bonus, you may even get some of the visiting team players as they head out to their cars if they didn't come on the team bus. Yesterday, we got Melvin Mora as he was heading out to his car. Some other folks got autographs from Dontrelle Willis, Tankersley, and some other guys who we already had.

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Just be at the game 30 minutes before the start and stand by the bullpen. Works great :) .

CYmarlins

The Andy Man Can
Reaction score
Bleachers most deffinately. I was at Saturday's game, and i sat in Section 303.

I got tons of Autos, really really easy. Mitre, Jacobs, Messenger, just walked up to us between the innings if u needed an auto.

I was able to get Felix Rodriguez easily because he was by himself and I guess not many were getting his auto.

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
awesome! I've got tickets for tomorrow's game vs. houston. this will be my first time at RDS. where's the marlins player parking? and when do the gates open?

SoFlaFish

Muckdog
Reaction score
awesome! I've got tickets for tomorrow's game vs. houston. this will be my first time at RDS. where's the marlins player parking? and when do the gates open?

Gates open at 11:00 a.m. By that time the Marlins are done with BP and the Astros will be on the field. The Marlins usually return to the field between 12:15 and 12:30.

The Marlins player parking is located along the LF side of the stadium on Stadium Drive. From the box office entrance (that's Main Street), walk up to Avenue A (that's where the movie theatre will be on your left hand side and the stadium on your right). Go right on Avenue A until end curves left. You'll see a black wrought iron fence. On your right will be the stadium and Marlins clubhouse. The parking area will be right in front of you and to your left.

You can see the parking area just "north" of the left field area of the stadium.

Whatever you do, do not pay $7.00 to park in that field. Just pull into the parking garage across the street from the stadium and park for free.

Hollyberry

Muckdog
Reaction score
Have fun. Are you on Spring Break?

Mauer7

Muckdog
Reaction score
Have fun. Are you on Spring Break?
thanks. no, my spring break doesn't start until the day before the home opener.

Gates open at 11:00 a.m. By that time the Marlins are done with BP and the Astros will be on the field. The Marlins usually return to the field between 12:15 and 12:30.

The Marlins player parking is located along the LF side of the stadium on Stadium Drive. From the box office entrance (that's Main Street), walk up to Avenue A (that's where the movie theatre will be on your left hand side and the stadium on your right). Go right on Avenue A until end curves left. You'll see a black wrought iron fence. On your right will be the stadium and Marlins clubhouse. The parking area will be right in front of you and to your left.

thanks for your help.

Top Bottom