What's new

Seating Chart Help Please!

SDalton03

Muckdog
Reaction score
Hello all, My family and I will be vacationing in south Beach in sept..We will be attending the Fri Sept 21 game w/ the Mets. I am looking to purchase tickets as close to the Mets dugout as possible (reasonably priced). I am looking at tickets in section 155 Row7, and Row 10 but there is a significant diff in price. Am I looking in the correct section or is there another section that you would recommend? Again I am not looking for 200 dollar tickets but something reasonably priced close to the Mets dugout w/ a good view of the field. Thanks in Advance
Scott

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
Row 8 and below is the "Founder's Club" section. You get waitress service and a section usher for those seats so they dry off your seats if there's rain or throw out drunk idiots yelling profanities.

Row 9 and above is the "Infield Box" section. You don't get waitress service or a section usher other than the guy at the top checking your tickets. 155 is on the dugout, and the difference between row 10 and 7 is negligible as far as sight lines go, it's just the amenities.

Also, if your a Met fan, go to hell. :cool

SDalton03

Muckdog
Reaction score
Row 8 and below is the "Founder's Club" section. You get waitress service and a section usher for those seats so they dry off your seats if there's rain or throw out drunk idiots yelling profanities.

Row 9 and above is the "Infield Box" section. You don't get waitress service or a section usher other than the guy at the top checking your tickets. 155 is on the dugout, and the difference between row 10 and 7 is negligible as far as sight lines go, it's just the amenities.

Thanks for the info...So if I understand you correctly, The only think I would really be purchasing is the amenities by buying on row 7 as opposed to row 10. If you have any idea, about how far am I from the dugout?...We are Mets fans, if it helps any our main reason for coming on those dates are to see the Canes - A&M game....we usually make it down for a couple Canes games in the OB a year and then most of the aways, it just so happens that the Mets will be in town as well.
Thanks for the help,
Scott

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score

Thanks for the info...So if I understand you correctly, The only think I would really be purchasing is the amenities by buying on row 7 as opposed to row 10. If you have any idea, about how far am I from the dugout?...We are Mets fans, if it helps any our main reason for coming on those dates are to see the Canes - A&M game....we usually make it down for a couple Canes games in the OB a year and then most of the aways, it just so happens that the Mets will be in town as well.
Thanks for the help,
Scott

Well, 7 to 10 would put you three rows further back if row 1 is "on the dugout" (which it is).

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
we need less mets fan more marlins fan every game here with mets only thing i hear is let go METS and some let go marlins i notice mets fan come here in big group

SDalton03

Muckdog
Reaction score
TSwift...Thanks alot for your help...I will settle w/ the 155 row 10...$70 per ticket is what I have found so far...any ideas on where to find a better deal or is that pretty much the going rate?
Scott

anotherrealfan

Muckdog
Reaction score

Thanks for the help,
Scott

Well, 7 to 10 would put you three rows further back if row 1 is "on the dugout" (which it is).
Lets see-Swift tells him that row 9 and above is infield box and the difference between that and row 7 are just the amenities. So Met fan then asks, "if I understand...the only difference are the amenities?". Swift, you really should not have made it so confusing.

Scott, just funning-go canes and s..ew the lousy, stinkin mutts.

TSwift25

Muckdog
Reaction score
TSwift...Thanks alot for your help...I will settle w/ the 155 row 10...$70 per ticket is what I have found so far...any ideas on where to find a better deal or is that pretty much the going rate?
Scott

Well, considering that I think they're most likely still available through ticket master, I'd say that paying over face isn't a great idea, but to each his own.

anotherrealfan

Muckdog
Reaction score
Scott
Scott, you should be paying about $37 for a ticket in that location-I think. My tix are row 11 just off home plate and I think that is the price on the tix-I just never really looked.

Maxx

Chief Operating Officer
Reaction score
A Canes fan and a Mets fan, what a mix.

miamibaseball

Muckdog
Reaction score
bullpen are going for $22 day of game or $27 on game day the founder $80 to 100 dollar infield mvp go from 45 dollar to 50 game day and infield box from 35 dollar to 40 so it depend were you want seat beyond

marlin2266

Muckdog
Reaction score
If I was you, I might try the sections behind the Marlins dugout (Sec 144-145).

That way, you can see into the Mets dugout and watch Willie Randolph as he decides which pitcher to call in from the "early bird" special. :)

It's easy to sneak over by the Mets during pre-game for autographs (if that's your thing).

Top Bottom