What's new

Second Half Predictions?

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
Who will regress?

Who will get hot?

Will Bour continue to mash lefties?

Will there be a rebuild (based on trade deadline moves)?  And who?

Final record?

When will Stanton have his usual season-ending injury? (I kid....hopefully)

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Just keep the core and give them at least two or three more seasons !!!

Mr. Man

Muckdog
Reaction score
Tentatively say Stanton will stay hot. Yelich will get hot. Bour will continue to crush lefties and just be a good hitter all around. 

Bret Hart

No.1 Korean Fish Fan
Reaction score
Owner will change... it should be confirmed.

Yelich will rise.

el_gmac

I don't like Mike Hill and Jeter
VIP
Reaction score
I could finally go to a game

poptart

Muckdog
Reaction score
two bad trades, and a lot of "why didn't they trade him"s

72-90

Marlino

Muckdog
Reaction score
Marlins get the wildcard and then win the WS. 250 to 1.

hovertical

LumberKing
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Riddle will get hot like Coghlan did his rookie season.  He started out shitty, readjusted and got hot, then teams adjusted and he went cold - all of which is pretty normal for a rookie.  But now he seems to have made some more adjustments, learned and is warming back up which is generally a good sign for a rookie.  He definitely needs to walk some more but as-is he's better than Adeiny in that same role. 

I'm thrilled that Bour has come up big and so far has proved all the naysayers on this board they were wrong about him hitting lefties.  I was in the pro-Bour camp prior to the season starting because he had such a ridiculously small sample size against lefties and since he's been with the big team he's shown that he can work hard to make adjustments (last year it was consistently beating that shift when teams stacked the right side of the infield and now this year it's hitting lefties).   Stanton feeding him a donut was the highlight of the entire ASG weekend. 

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
I predict all the super prospects we acquired have a suck second half…

p

SaladACE
Reaction score
Urena

Dietrich

Yes

No, some selling. Ramos, Phelps, Ramos & Koehler.

77-85

He won't. Donnie will be careful and let him rest/designated hitter/DH a couple of Days a week. Stanton finishes with over 40 homers.

Erick

LumberKing
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Riddle will get hot like Coghlan did his rookie season.  He started out shitty, readjusted and got hot, then teams adjusted and he went cold - all of which is pretty normal for a rookie.  But now he seems to have made some more adjustments, learned and is warming back up which is generally a good sign for a rookie.  He definitely needs to walk some more but as-is he's better than Adeiny in that same role. 

I'm thrilled that Bour has come up big and so far has proved all the naysayers on this board they were wrong about him hitting lefties.  I was in the pro-Bour camp prior to the season starting because he had such a ridiculously small sample size against lefties and since he's been with the big team he's shown that he can work hard to make adjustments (last year it was consistently beating that shift when teams stacked the right side of the infield and now this year it's hitting lefties).   Stanton feeding him a donut was the highlight of the entire ASG weekend. 
Riddle can't hit. 

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Bald Eagle said:
No actually, he really consistently sucks after a brief period of playing decent.
Who cares,Rojas was coming back soon…

CyggyMarlin

Here For The Plan
Reaction score
Team Sale

Fire Sale

Wait and see if new owner is worse.

Miss the playoffs again.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

gee... can you tell that Loria has pretty much destroyed my passion for baseball?

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Team Sale

Fire Sale

Wait and see if new owner is worse.

Miss the playoffs again.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

gee... can you tell that Loria has pretty much destroyed my passion for baseball?
Just can't wait to see the first statement from the new owner to this team…

taiwanmarlin

Hammerhead
Reaction score
Bald Eagle said:
Well considering you said you're done with the team if they trade basically anyone, you won't see that statement I suppose.
Didn't I need to see that statement to know what's my next step to do !?

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
Mike hill fucks up at the trade deadline. 

Stop the presses on that one folks. 

Top Bottom