What's new

Should it be legal?

Rune

Muckdog
Reaction score
I have no problem with people that do it and have a lot of good freinds who do it but...

If they let this go where does it stop? A drug's a drug and of course people will say than the other's should be allowed too.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
why should it be legalized?

if you legalize weed....

do you legalize cocaine, heroin, extascy, etc?

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
But, on the other hand, if its illegal, then why isnt driving while sleepy illegal? It causes many times more deaths than marijuana ever could. Where is the line on what the government should regulate?

Question.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
why is speeding illegal?

lets abolish all traffic regulations. (i will testify that cops on the roads cause bottlenecks, no cops and traffic flows very smoothly, 98 % of the time)

RossInfoMan

Muckdog
Reaction score
The list of paternalistic laws in this country is endless. I believe they are well-intended, but there is a point when they can go too far or end up causing the reverse of what was intended.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
i agree....

look at what happened in the 20s

Cindyrella

Muckdog
Reaction score
i guess i wasn't logged in at first, so it wouldn't let me vote.

I would have put undecided. I mean, really, it doesn't bother me either way. I tend to lean towards no only because my brother has the addiction disease and it is hard enough as it is with alcohol being legal. Luckily he has been sober and drug free for almost a year. I'm very proud of him.

But just like gun control or anything else, it wouldn't matter if it were legal or not, people get what they want if they want it bad enough whether it's easily available or not. So on that level of thinking, why make them do something illegal to get something that is not that harmful.

I always say if you do not vote you cannot complain, therefore, I'd deal with it either way.

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
but yenta....

i have not stated whether i think it should be legalized....

i simply say...if you legalize weed....

do you legalize heroid, cocaine, etc...

since they are drugs also etc...

and yes i know alcohol and nicotine are drugs...

as far as anabolic steroids......why?

if you are going to present an arguement back it up with something

Das Texan

Loria can kiss my ass
VIP
Dasshole
Reaction score
sorry yenta...

i was not referring to you....

my reference to the present an arguement and back it up refers to those with a one line response stating an opinion but no reasons for it.....

yours are obviously well thought out.

and yes.

the almighty dollar is the true religion of the United States and most of the free world.

Top Bottom